BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Shirley J.
Sioux City
I used the nonfat yogurt in a recipe and found it a substitute worthy of repeating in other recipes. The flavor was subdued by other ingredients and since this was my first test I was satisfied with the results and would encourage others to try substituting also.
Tamiko B.
Plain is perfect for baking. Whether it is banana bread or any other delight. Plain Greek yogurt is the ultimate substitute. Indulge while being more health conscious.
Gina A.
I don’t know if it’s the brand or the flavor. Plain greek yogurt is gross but i don’t like the consistency of this one i feel that it is hard to mix in other products.
Caitlan D.
San Diego, CA
I like plain yogurt so I can add my own granola, fruit, etc and control how much extra sugar goes in. This has a nice tangy taste that goes great with fruit, and is a typical yogurt texture.
Gaitlyn K.
York
I really like this yogurt especially when. I flavor it with vanilla extract because it can get a little bitter if you don't. It is a good substitute for sour cream too
member-e5ec2
It was nice and creamy and was perfect for my morning smoothie. This product is usually on sale and I love to buy items on sale, I love good deals! I’ve also tried different flavors and they are fantastic for my lunch. My other favorite is strawberry banana.
Jordan O.
Clearwater
It's good added into a smoothie to give it the creamy flavor. I dont really eat it by itself though. It has an alright flavor though and knowing its healthy is nice!
Tabitha V.
Wyomissing, PA
This is wonderful to mix with fresh fruit! There are also a lot of recipes that use this plain Greek yogurt as a healthier substitution! ❤️ I also love the packaging
Amber H.
Fort Wayne, IN
One of the best Greek yogurts I've had. It makes great fruit dip and healthy ranch dip and dressing! And I love making overnight oats with it. Smooth creamy flavor.
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love greek yogurt as a healthy snack option, and Chobani is my favorite brand. It’s smooth, easy to pair with other items, and provides a good amount of protein.
Taylor T.