BY CHOBANI #7 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amber H.
Fort Wayne, IN
One of the best Greek yogurts I've had. It makes great fruit dip and healthy ranch dip and dressing! And I love making overnight oats with it. Smooth creamy flavor.
Amber C.
King, NC
I repeatedly buy this plain option to use in smoothies, salads, in place of sour cream and in tons of other recipes to add moisture and texture! I simply love it!!!
Rachel Maxine T.
Tallahassee, FL
Delicious! This yogurt can go on anything. I recently substituted this for sour cream to be healthy and it was delicious! It’s also really good with honey in it :)
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love greek yogurt as a healthy snack option, and Chobani is my favorite brand. It’s smooth, easy to pair with other items, and provides a good amount of protein.
Krysia P.
Hermosa Beach, CA
One of my favorite yogurts. I love the plain yogurt and I can add it to everything - oatmeal, rice, chicken. Chobani is a good brand that knows that quality and taste is everything.
Trisha B.
Fulton, NY
My ex boyfriends mother would make her own plain homemade yogurt and this tastes exactly like it! I’ve tried a few different brands of plain yogurt and this is by far the best one!
Charlotte G.
Lake Jackson, TX
Great for recipes! I love chobani and I’ve recently been experimenting making sauces, dips, etc with a Greek yogurt replacement. This single serving is much more accommodating than the large container (which I never finish).
Missy C.
Mount Pleasant
I have been trying to incorporate low calorie, high protein snacks into my diet. This yogurt can be enjoyed by itself, but I personally like to add it to my protein powder shake.
Michaela D.
Tallmadge, OH
This is my favorite yogurt. I enjoy the plain because I can add my own toppings and flavor a depending on the season or my mood. This yogurt is delicious with fruit, nuts, peanut butter, or honey mixed in.
gelsey L.
Las vegas, NV
My favorite Greek yogurt to buy! Great consistency and high amounts of protein. I use it for so many substitutes including baking, sour cream, frosting or on its own
Taylor T.