BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Amanda G.
Milwaukee
In our house we use plain yogurt as a substitute for sour cream in tacos and with potatoes. Definitely can hardly tell a difference and health-wise so much better for you.
Jasmin L.
Carlisle
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this yogurt for my smoothies every single day. I grab one of these or the large ones and they last me a while. I trust chobani’s products so I continue buying them!
Gina A.
Syosset, NY
I don’t know if it’s the brand or the flavor. Plain greek yogurt is gross but i don’t like the consistency of this one i feel that it is hard to mix in other products.
Caitlan D.
San Diego, CA
I like plain yogurt so I can add my own granola, fruit, etc and control how much extra sugar goes in. This has a nice tangy taste that goes great with fruit, and is a typical yogurt texture.
Tamiko B.
Plain is perfect for baking. Whether it is banana bread or any other delight. Plain Greek yogurt is the ultimate substitute. Indulge while being more health conscious.
member-e5ec2
It was nice and creamy and was perfect for my morning smoothie. This product is usually on sale and I love to buy items on sale, I love good deals! I’ve also tried different flavors and they are fantastic for my lunch. My other favorite is strawberry banana.
Kimberly L.
Lancaster, PA
Purchased at: Target
Great healthy breakfast or snack! And so versatile. I love putting fruit, cereal, or peanut butter mixed in to give it something extra! Good for you and tastes great!
Jordan O.
Clearwater
It's good added into a smoothie to give it the creamy flavor. I dont really eat it by itself though. It has an alright flavor though and knowing its healthy is nice!
Tabitha V.
Wyomissing, PA
This is wonderful to mix with fresh fruit! There are also a lot of recipes that use this plain Greek yogurt as a healthier substitution! ❤️ I also love the packaging
Kat B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This Greek yogurt is on the thinner side and has the traditional sour taste, but it’s not bad. I would say Fage is definitely better, but this is my second choice.
Taylor T.