BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Monica M.
Stow, OH
I personally am not a huge fan of yogurt, but the plain Greek yogurt is a great healthy substitute for sour cream. I also use it in a breakfast parfait and it is a great way to jump start the day!
Megan O.
Sandy Springs, GA
This yogurt is my favorite sour cream substitute. It is thick and creamy with a delicious tart flavor. Also great to add to smoothies for additional protein and creaminess.
Anastacia D.
This yogurt truly aid me when I find my digestive system acting up. I can just run to Wal-Mart, and eat this to help move things along! I use the vanilla greek yogurt as a base for my overnight oats.
Jessica L.
I eating this yogurt for breakfast which I use with strawberries and blueberries, some people may not like it since it has no flavor to it, may have a weird taste at first
Olivia V.
Although the taste is very very bland. This is good to make smoothies with! Just pop in your favorite fruits and veggies and a little juice and Bam! An awesome smoothie!!
Josephine D.
Uniondale, NY
Love chobani plain yogurt! Its great to have on hand in the refrigerator for a quick snack or to add to dips and sauces. I like to mix in some frozen or fresh fruit for a yummy and healthy snack. Thick and creamy like a good yogurt should be. big fan and will buy again
Shirley J.
Sioux City
I used the nonfat yogurt in a recipe and found it a substitute worthy of repeating in other recipes. The flavor was subdued by other ingredients and since this was my first test I was satisfied with the results and would encourage others to try substituting also.
Gaitlyn K.
York
I really like this yogurt especially when. I flavor it with vanilla extract because it can get a little bitter if you don't. It is a good substitute for sour cream too
Caitlan D.
San Diego, CA
I like plain yogurt so I can add my own granola, fruit, etc and control how much extra sugar goes in. This has a nice tangy taste that goes great with fruit, and is a typical yogurt texture.
member-e5ec2
It was nice and creamy and was perfect for my morning smoothie. This product is usually on sale and I love to buy items on sale, I love good deals! I’ve also tried different flavors and they are fantastic for my lunch. My other favorite is strawberry banana.
Taylor T.