BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dana S.
Forest Hills, NY
This is my go to yogurt whether I eat it plan or mix in some fruit and chia seeds. It’s also a great substitute for mayo in dips and salads. Chobani is definitely the best brand out there for Greek yogurt
Danie J.
Acworth, GA
I’ve used this yogurt along with other flavors to eat alone and make parfaits. They’re really good and affordable. The consistency is thick and creamy which I enjoy.
Leslie J.
Petal
Chobani has a good taste that is not too overpowering and combines well with other ingredients to make delicious healthy dips and snacks ! Also works well as a replacement for mayo in multiple recipes!!
Kelley W.
San Dimas, CA
YUM! I love to use this in my smoothies with fruit, really makes it creamy. Also eating it with granola and fruit on its own is delicious. Also it's healthy so that's a plus!!
Jen S.
The taste is fine and I am happy with the product. I only buy this brand when it is on sale however, because it tends to be higher than other brands at my grocery store.
Nikki Y.
houston,tx
I love mixing low fat Chobani with my smoothies. It isn’t sweet so it doesn’t add extra sugar. However it adds the protein and the thickness that a good green smoothie needs.
Jennifer L.
Louisville
We use this in place of sour cream for a lot of cooking. It has the same texture, decent taste, and much less fat. It’s also a way to boost protein intake in your diet.
Trisha S.
I love this but ONLY when mixed with either fresh fruit or honey. I am addicted to sugar, so that’s why I don’t like it plain. My husband can eat it plain no problem. It’s a daily staple at our house.
Mari. B.
I love Chobani yogurt! I specifically buy this one which has enough room for me to add a bit of granola and a dash of honey for the perfect serving size. Tons of protein too!
Andrea S.
Orchard Park, NY
I love Chobani products! My favorite is this plain flavor, because I can mix it with fresh fruit and honey for breakfast! I buy this almost anytime I want yogurt! It is definitely a great option and would recommend!
Taylor T.