BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Wanda M.
Covina, CA
This is such a staple for my family’s weekly meals! It is healthy and we tend to pair it with granola! I love the taste and how affordable the brand is! We’ve tried other brands but this is the best out there!
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I love Chobani! I usually eat in the morning and add it with a bunch of fruits and a little bit of granola and it always hits the spot. I love how creamy their yogurt is and it’s fairly affordable Greek yogurt.
Xavier G.
Kittanning
This yogurt is the only yogurt that I buy. I like the plain more because it has less sugar compared to protein. I split it between full fat and non-fat because the fats are good for you every once and awhile.
Reyna ☮.
I used it for my tacos when you had some salt and I add stevia when I eat it as yogurt. The taste alone is too acid for me ... but I like how I can eat sour cream the healthy way.
Lesley G.
Spiro, OK
I purchased this for baking, but also ate some of it before hand. It's great for just about anything. I would recommend it. The flavor is good and it stays fresh for awhile.
Mary M.
Canfield, OH
I use this for everything from a sour cream substitute, to making protein pancakes to adding extra protein to my shakes. It's got a great flavor, is slightly sweet and still tangy and the texture is perfect.
Lyndsey H.
Akron, OH
I use this as a replacement to sour cream. I made quesadillas the other night and used this instead. Love it. Sometimes I use it to replace the milk and butter when making Mac n cheese for the kids as well.
Carley J.
Berlin, NJ
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! I would buy this again and went beyond my expectations. Beautiful packaging and caught my eye! I would buy this product again and it was a great price. I would recommend this to others.
Erin B.
indianapolis, IN
It’s nice to have for a light snack. Doesn’t make you feel bogged down. Super yummy with lots of flavors!! Chobani® Plain Non-Fat not that expensive, can normally fine great deals!
Danie J.
Acworth, GA
I’ve used this yogurt along with other flavors to eat alone and make parfaits. They’re really good and affordable. The consistency is thick and creamy which I enjoy.
Taylor T.