BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Kaci P.
Tupelo
 Is the dreamy yogurt you've all missed out on. Try it today i loveit so much I eat it3xs a dY Chobani® Plain Non-Fat bought it @walmartits cheaper than kroger
Erin B.
indianapolis, IN
It’s nice to have for a light snack. Doesn’t make you feel bogged down. Super yummy with lots of flavors!! Chobani® Plain Non-Fat not that expensive, can normally fine great deals!
I buy the giant containers at our local grocery. I LOVE to use it as a healthier alternative to things. We sub this for sour cream and nobody notices. I portion some in containers and just pop one in my lunch bag with a pre portioned container of fruit. It's so good together. Sometimes I add nuts or a sprinkle of coconut with vanilla or caramel extract. It's versatile.
Meghan A.
I mostly use the plain yogurt as a sour cream replacement, and it works well. I wouldn't really recommend eating it on it's own, though. By itself I thought it was unappetizing.
Dana S.
Forest Hills, NY
This is my go to yogurt whether I eat it plan or mix in some fruit and chia seeds. It’s also a great substitute for mayo in dips and salads. Chobani is definitely the best brand out there for Greek yogurt
Mursal N.
Encino, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Love Greek yogurt! I have to have some every single day! I add fruits and granola to mine and take it to work. It’s super filling and tastes great! It’s not that pricey and worth it.
Jenn F.
Chandler
This is my favourite yogurt to use in a lot of Indian dishes, like Butter Chicken and naan bread. It's thick and tangy, add a drizzle of honey and serve with fresh fruit... so yum!
Hannah R.
So good! In the past greek yogurt hasn't been my favorite, but chobani Greek yogurt is delicious and non fat. I recommend it to everyone trying green yogurt for the first time.
Laura S.
Jackson
This is a nice choice for Greek yogurt. It is healthy, and loaded with protein which fills me up fast. I purchase this often, because it is affordable and tasty. I’d definitely recommend this to others.
Brittany D.
Stamford, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Chobani plain Greek yogurt is the best. Super creamy and can be used as a substitute for many less healthy options! We used chobani for breakfast parfaits, smoothies, dips, and a sour cream replacement!
Taylor T.