BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Andrea S.
Winter Harbor, ME
This is the only plain Greek ill use! It's not crazy, and I love how thick it is! I also love that you can get it in small and large size. Its the perfect yogurt to mix in with almost anything. ❤
Anna Scott N.
Kinston
Best yogurt on the market. I literally have this yogurt EVERY single morning with fruit and honey. I love that there is live culture probiotics in it. I truly believe it helps my gut and keeps me regular!
Erin L.
Los Angeles
I love ALL Chobani yogurts! But by far my favorite one is the non fat plain yogurt! It’s amazing for breakfast with some granola and strawberries on it! SO good 😍 Chobani® Plain Non-Fat
Isabella R.
Tampa, FL
These are my favorite yogurts, especially the ones that have the fruit at the bottom. They have a variety of different flavors. They’re inexpensive and you can purchase them at any Walmart or target! Would definitely recommend
Kayla W.
Hattiesburg
I use this yogurt when I am replacing mayonnaise or making avocado chicken salad! It just serves as a good plain base. I would not eat this alone or by itself though. It has a very specific taste that you either love or hate.
Kayla H.
Parrish, FL
I pretty much use this to replace mayo and sour cream in traditional recipes that I am lightening up so I always have a large container in my fridge. Great for chicken salad or to put on tacos. Also very good plain with some fresh fruit. Staple in my kitchen
Mikailah L.
Madison
This is a very tasty yogurt if you mix in your own honey and fresh fruit! It provides a lot of protein, but lacks the added sugars that a lot of other yogurts possess. I especially like putting this in my smoothies as well.
L. C.
Seymour, TN
I use the plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream in a lot of my recipes. I like the texture of the Chobani the best. It’s not too runny and not too thick. Good with granola and honey also 👌
member-1eee6
Works wonderfully in recipes. Enjoy making recipes using this yogurt as a substitute for ingredients.  Has a better taste than other Greek yogurts.  I only buy this brand.
Priscilla M.
This is a great yogurt to make a parfait since it is extremely mild in flavor. I love to add honey to this yogurt to give it a slight sweetness really good to have in the mornings. I love this yogurt
Taylor T.