BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Heather W.
Sorrento
Delicious. Thick and creamy. Great with granola and strawberries. I use it in place of sour cream on tacos. Substitute in some baking recipes also. I get a big jug to use through the week. High protein and low fat, with probiotics.
Kristina L.
Winona
I purchase a large container of this every month. I love many of the Chobani flips but when you have the plain you can create any flavor and texture profile you want. I don't foresee me changing my monthly habit because it's so easy and delicious.
Britt C.
charlotte
I love plain yogurt so I love this. It is a great base for my smoothies or parfaits. I also love to add in a squeeze of fresh lime and stevia for a low calorie key lime pie dessert. I also use this as a substitute for sour cream!
Addisyn C.
Bee Cave, TX
This one wasn’t really my cup of tea. It was super creamy and everything, but it wasn’t nearly as sweet as I was hoping. It was really tart and would be great for someone who likes to add yogurt to smoothies and things like that!
Arcadia W.
So....this is REALLY plain and really sour BUT I usually mix it with some fruit. A LOT of fruit mainly strawberries and it tastes great. This is great if you need something that’s low fat and still filling.
Andrea S.
Winter Harbor, ME
This is the only plain Greek ill use! It's not crazy, and I love how thick it is! I also love that you can get it in small and large size. Its the perfect yogurt to mix in with almost anything. ❤
Jess B.
Grass Lake, MI
I use this to create my own protein mixture. I use a cup of this, a little bit of sugar-free pudding mix and 1 or 2 Splenda packets. Sometimes I'll even throw strawberries in it mix it up and it is the best tasting yogurt ever!
Erin L.
Los Angeles
I love ALL Chobani yogurts! But by far my favorite one is the non fat plain yogurt! It’s amazing for breakfast with some granola and strawberries on it! SO good 😍 Chobani® Plain Non-Fat
Isabella R.
Tampa, FL
These are my favorite yogurts, especially the ones that have the fruit at the bottom. They have a variety of different flavors. They’re inexpensive and you can purchase them at any Walmart or target! Would definitely recommend
Kayla W.
Hattiesburg
I use this yogurt when I am replacing mayonnaise or making avocado chicken salad! It just serves as a good plain base. I would not eat this alone or by itself though. It has a very specific taste that you either love or hate.
Taylor T.