BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills, MA
This yogurt tends to be very bitter, but is a great replacement for sour cream, mayonnaise etc. It is great with fruit added as along with Stevia. It is zero points on the Weight watchers program as well!
Miosoty C.
Bronx
I use the yogurt for more than just eating it. I took a course in healthier feminine hygiene with the usage of no favor yogurt specifically this one can make a woman healthier. Probiotic Based information.
Jenny H.
Milpitas , CA
This tastes great mixed with a little olive oil, some pepper, and salt. That turns it into a dip, and I like to eat carrots and celery with it! Great quality yogurt and I totally recommend you to try it!!
Skiler J.
Snellville , GA
Great for smoothies and cooking in general such as making dips .Helathy enough to put on basically anything and everything and is very affordable if you look in the right places like sprouts or Whole Foods
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Great for use making dips when I'm on a diet. Gives the tang of sour cream with so many fewer calories. I also love that I can buy in small sizes because the big containers always go bad before I can use them
Marufa Khandaker J.
West Lafayette
I am new here in the US. I didn't know which brand is better for yogurt. I found this one in Walmart. I used this in cooking. Added some fruits and honey and had for breakfast. So far I like this yogurt.
Emily R.
Vero Beach, FL
I use this product when making my Iranian chicken dish. I also use saffron, lime juice, garlic, onion, salt and pepper as a marinade and the chicken turns out delicious every time! This yogurt adds just the right touch to keep it moist!
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
It’s pretty good. I like what it does for my stomach. The flavor isn’t bad. The consistency isn’t bad. I love the portions, too. They are priced nicely. They’re good with some blueberry and honey. Yum!
Morgan L.
Great yogurt! A bit thick but very plain flavor! Love when I mix in fruit or granola!easy staple that I always have in my fridge. Also use instead of sour cream — great substitute ! Highly recommend !
Lindsey L.
I love this yogurt and that it’s so versatile to use. I use it as a substitute for sour cream. I also use it to mix with a product I have called Rehydrate for a yummy blend. It is such a great snack!
Taylor T.