BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Kayla H.
Parrish, FL
I pretty much use this to replace mayo and sour cream in traditional recipes that I am lightening up so I always have a large container in my fridge. Great for chicken salad or to put on tacos. Also very good plain with some fresh fruit. Staple in my kitchen
Leigh Ann P.
Western Norh Carolina
We love Chobani plain yogurt! It’s great with Muslix and honey for breakfast, but we also use it in dips and dressings! It’s great on tacos and potatoes as a substitute for sour cream too! Yum!
Mikailah L.
Madison
This is a very tasty yogurt if you mix in your own honey and fresh fruit! It provides a lot of protein, but lacks the added sugars that a lot of other yogurts possess. I especially like putting this in my smoothies as well.
Jessica A.
Saint Paul, MN
It’s pretty flavorless (obviously) and unappealing on its own but considering the low sugar and low fat I like to use it as a base for smoothies, it gives a nice consistency and doesn’t detract from the flavors of the fruit.
Kate O.
Beaufort, SC
I like being able to mix my own fruits and granola with this yogurt. I also use it for overnight oats that my hubby loves to eat. I also eat it with just honey or make a dill dressing with it.
Cassy Z.
Caldwell
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this plain yogurt to use in place of sour cream. It is thicker and healthier then sour cream but taste very similar. It is cheaper then sour cream as well. This is the only thing I use when a meal calls for sour cream.
member-1eee6
Works wonderfully in recipes. Enjoy making recipes using this yogurt as a substitute for ingredients.  Has a better taste than other Greek yogurts.  I only buy this brand.
Priscilla M.
This is a great yogurt to make a parfait since it is extremely mild in flavor. I love to add honey to this yogurt to give it a slight sweetness really good to have in the mornings. I love this yogurt
L. C.
Seymour, TN
I use the plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream in a lot of my recipes. I like the texture of the Chobani the best. It’s not too runny and not too thick. Good with granola and honey also 👌
Katie R.
Croydon, PA
I usually buy their large container to make my own mix every morning. I usually add fruit and cinnamon since I’m not a huge fan of plain yogurt but I do love it when I mix In my own things.
Taylor T.