BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Great flavor and texture for mixing with my favorite things - fruit, smoothies, honey, granola. Priced affordably, especially when on promotion at Harris Teeter. Would definitely buy again!
Bailey K.
Mandan
The taste takes some getting used to but when you're on a weight loss journey this is a go to product. I like to mix it with my protein pancakes to add some fluffiness to them. Pretty Tasty!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Francis (.
I use this for cooking and it is very high quality yogurt and worth the price. It is very thick and creamy and it has an amazing flavor in every recipe or meal I use it in, it’s amazing and I love it so much.
Ashley P.
Jersey city, NJ
I love this yogurt because it goes great with everything. The only downside to this yogurt is how watery it gets. That and how thick it can be too! I would love if there was a median between watery and thick.
Tanya K.
East Northport
 I smooth delicious flavor. Can be enjoyed right out of the box or used to make smoothies or dressings.  Usually purchase at Costco.  A very creamy texture. Taste almost like sour cream.
Asia T.
NJ
Chobani is a pretty good yogurt for smoothes, milkshakes, and even more things!!! It’s very affordable, so you don’t have to worry. I would definitely use this again and again.... It’s at least worth a try!!
Danielle S.
Quincy, MA
I really like this plain Greek yogurt! I have used it as a dressing, for baking and also added granola to it. I have repurchased this multiple times, definitely my favorite brand. The price is comparable to other Greek yogurt brands.
Emily R.
Allen Park, MI
I really love the texture and taste of this plain Chobani yogurt! It’s always priced well, it’s healthy and goes great in smoothies at home for making them creamier, but also for getting protein without the sugar in milk
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD
I LOVE this yogurt. It’s so filling and I love adding things to it like granola or more fruit. The plain is a perfect thing to use in place of sour cream as well.
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills, MA
This yogurt tends to be very bitter, but is a great replacement for sour cream, mayonnaise etc. It is great with fruit added as along with Stevia. It is zero points on the Weight watchers program as well!
Taylor T.