BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Jamie M.
Lynchburg, VA
I like this simple yogurt. It is a better option for you than other yogurt products. It’s tasty and this serving is plenty and filling. It makes the perfect breakfast on the go. It goes great with your choice of granola, fruit, or honey.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
It’s pretty good. I like what it does for my stomach. The flavor isn’t bad. The consistency isn’t bad. I love the portions, too. They are priced nicely. They’re good with some blueberry and honey. Yum!
Morgan L.
New york, NY
Great yogurt! A bit thick but very plain flavor! Love when I mix in fruit or granola!easy staple that I always have in my fridge. Also use instead of sour cream — great substitute ! Highly recommend !
Nicole H.
Ridgewood, NJ
This is only of my favorite yogurts, especially for putting it in smoothies! It has a very plain taste so it really takes on the taste of whatever you put in it. Affordable, would buy again for sure.
Lindsey L.
I love this yogurt and that it’s so versatile to use. I use it as a substitute for sour cream. I also use it to mix with a product I have called Rehydrate for a yummy blend. It is such a great snack!
Amy H.
This is the PERFECT substitute instead of sour cream for everything from chili to tacos. It's affordable and fewer calories. great for a healthy lifestyle. whip it with a whisk for a creamier texture
Heather W.
Sorrento
Delicious. Thick and creamy. Great with granola and strawberries. I use it in place of sour cream on tacos. Substitute in some baking recipes also. I get a big jug to use through the week. High protein and low fat, with probiotics.
Angie S.
Creamy, healthy and just the basics. This is my go to when making parfaits or smoothies. Definitely high quality and I do buy often. This one is also virtually low in sugar which is a plus for me.
Jess B.
Grass Lake, MI
I use this to create my own protein mixture. I use a cup of this, a little bit of sugar-free pudding mix and 1 or 2 Splenda packets. Sometimes I'll even throw strawberries in it mix it up and it is the best tasting yogurt ever!
Julia F.
State College, PA
This yogurt is perfect if you like to have a healthier alternative in your refrigerator. Add fresh fruit or granola to the yogurt and that makes a perfect snack. This yogurt is also perfect for smoothies!
Taylor T.