BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Derlyne R.
Binghamton
Not a big fan but goes great for smoothies and filling in protien shake. Flavors are good and nuts and fresh fruits can be added for freshier and healthier taste. Very affordable and can find coupons and sales at stores.
Alexandria K.
Freeport
I love this yogurt, it is very versitile. I love eating itnwith granola and fresh fruit. This is usually my go to yogurt because other flavored ones are high in sugar. Ill marinate chicken in it as well tenderize the meat
Angel B.
Ulmer
Perfect for mixing with protein powder! Love it with Isosurge Mutant double chocolate, vanilla, or birthday cake flavor!Mutant Isosurge Whey Isolate Protein Powder, Birthday Cake, 5 Pound
Chobani® Plain Non-FatChobani® Plain Non-Fat
Bailey V.
Fort Drum, NY
I love using Chobani® Plain Non-Fat instead of sour cream in dishes like chili and tacos. It's better for you, and you don't miss out on flavor, but you do miss out on all the calories in sour cream!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I didn’t really like this one because it doesn’t have a flavor to it. It was my first time buying it and I only bought one. It was affordable but I just didn’t like it. But if you like plain yogurt than this ones for you.
Tara J.
Owings
This is a standard product in my fridge! I use it as a sour cream substitute (yes, there is a taste difference but I don’t mind it). I also love it when mixed with some honey and nuts. Great snack! Definitely recommended!
Taylor B.
Middletown, NY
Great thick and tart yogurt. I don’t like the really thin creamy yogurts that are sweet and full of artificial stuff, this is a great option for being able to add your own ingredients to, such as fresh fruit or granola.
Jamhile A.
Cookeville, TN
I really hate plain yogurt but this one doesn’t have the bitter after taste like other ones do, i still have to add honey because of who i am as a person but definitely one of the best plain yogurts with a lot of protein!
Kayla M.
Hinesville
This product was great to make a lower calorie dip. I purchased it at Kroger where it was on sale. It was my first time purchasing this item. It had a great flavor especially since it was a low fat option. I recommend.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
My favorite non-fat yogurt! Love the taste and texture. I add a little honey to sweeten naturally and it mixes really well. I’m not a big milk fan and love that I can get calcium and lots of protein in a healthy snack.
Taylor T.