BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kristin T.
Brooksville
Chobani® Plain Non-Fat Is versatile and can be used as a sour cream substitute with a little salt, pepper and lime juice.  It is affordable as well. Tastes good
Cassondra R.
I love this as an alternative to sour cream and to create healthy creamy dressings. It is creamy and has a mild taste. It is always delightful mixed with fresh fruits. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a quality Greek yogurt.
Destiny🍃 G.
Like I said before I never really eat plain yogurt it’s not what I like personally but I only consumed it once because i moved on to a different yogurt it’s value if fine for me I would recommend to anyone who likes plain yogurt
Era N.
This is a good yogurt for a pick me up but sometimes i wish it was a little more watery. I feel like its texture its a little to strong. I buy this at shop rite. I would buy it again. Well priced. Would also try flavors as well.
Gabriella G.
Caldwell
Truly one of my favorite sources of protein. Chobani and I have been friends for years now and I continue to buy this yogurt. Low in carbs and sugar but still delicious. I love adding my own fruit or crunches into this treat!
Amanda S.
Lackawanna, NY
This is probably one of my favorite yogurts!! It’s thick enough but smooth and the taste is amazing. Especially because it’s light! I have tried a lot of plain no fat yogurts and they do not taste very good. This is a winner!
Danielle M.
Duluth, MN
Mix with some of your favorite granola and a couple drops of honey; afternoon or post workout snack. You choose 😌 love so many of their yummy flavors!! 🥣🥣 Perfect size for an on the go snack or to throw in your lunch box too!
Love adding peanut butter, honey & cinnamon to create a dip for cut up apple slices! Healthy and satisfying snack! I did find the plain Chobani to need extra honey to sweeten, so would maybe try vanilla next time instead.
Erica V.
This is my go to ingredient. I use this stuff for everything! I’ve replaced this Greek yogurt with sour cream for different recipes I make I season it up and put it over everything. Tacos, gyros, dips you name I’ve done it!!!
Gloria M.
Clermont, FL
Before starting on a non-dairy diet, this was my go to. I'd pair it with granola, strawberries and a drizzle of honey and O M G, amazing! Some people dislike the "sour" Greek yogurt taste but honey helps neutralize the taste.
Taylor T.