BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Jennifer S.
Bedford, NH
This is a very good smooth Greek yogurt. Since I buy plain Greek yogurt mostly it’s not the best value but is a very good product. I do often buy store brand however for cost. Great with cinnamon and some berries.
Ewelina S.
Island Lake, IL
I eat this for breakfast 3-5x a week. I add some granola and cinnamon and it is delicious! We also use it in our protein shakes from time to time. The flair is obviously plain, so one can easily mix any fruit/nut/granola into it and make it their own.
Betsy D.
Mcallen, TX
I love that it does not taste that tart/sour and I can mix it with anything from salty to sweet! I totally recommend it to anyone plus if you are diabetic this is an awesome product since it doesn' mess up you GBL!
Brianna S.
Gloucester
Smooth yogurt and can literally go on anything. Great on salads, baked potatoes and the yogurt itself. Can substitute for sour cream or other cream based things and is full of protein. This brand always has a consistent texture that is really thick.
Kait B.
Brooklyn, NY
Not too thick, not too watery. Perfect consistency, great for adding mix ins like granola or chocolate nips. Good macros, and tastes really good. I don’t find it getting watery if I save a container for later and that’s important to me!
amanda a.
J absolutely love this product it is smooth and creamy and i can mix anything with it and it taste super yummy, best with a little honey and some blueberries. Ive tried other but to me this is it.
Karen S.
Staten Island , NY
I love to say this yogurt with fruits and nuts ! It’s delicious
My daughter also loves it and it’s good on protein.
It’s a quick and easy snack
I would totally recommend this product to other people ! It’s yummy
Bailey K.
Mandan
The taste takes some getting used to but when you're on a weight loss journey this is a go to product. I like to mix it with my protein pancakes to add some fluffiness to them. Pretty Tasty!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sarah B.
Hartford, KY
The taste of this yogurt was great. It was light as well as filling. It did seem to separate very quickly, so I had to make sure to stir it often. That would be my one area for improvement. I will buy it again.
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
I buy this every time I go grocery shopping. It’s very good and rich and I always add granola to mine! It’s a healthy option for breakfast and even a snack! Love this and would recommend! Great price as well!
Taylor T.