BY CHOBANI #7 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Samantha S.
Denton
I use this yogurt in the place of sour cream on baked potatoes and for burrito bowls. It’s awesome!! Low calorie and plus you can’t even taste the difference between this and sour cream. I can’t speak for tasting the yogurt by itself however
S E R I N A ★ H.
Honolulu, HI
This is a great plain yogurt, you can add honey and fruits and make it your own. I love Greek yogurt and I find great deals on this brand whenever I’m at the grocery store. It’s also great because you can just pour the whole pack in a blender for a smoothie
Maria R.
This is a great basic to pick up. Can be used in baking as a healthy alternative, to make overnight oats or to put berries and seeds in. The flavored options of Chobani have too much sugar so I opt to add my own fruit in this plain flavor.
Christina D.
Even though it is a plain flavor greek yogurt, it is my absolute favorite yogurt. It tastes really good and it is very light and creamy. I bought several large-sized tubs of it at Publix and I stock it up in my kitchen. I love this yogurt.
Nicole G.
Commack, NY
I just bought the Choboni non-fat greek yogurt last week. The taste is great. I used it instead of sour cream on top of a burrito bowl I made and also to make a tahini dressing. Delish!
Monique J.
Philadelphia
I usually get the bigger version of this but it's my go-to brand because I like how it tastes! I usually get the plain instead of vanilla so that I can add honey to it and sweeten it to my liking. This is really good in pancakes as well.
Emily C.
Petal, MS
I use Chobani Greek nonfat plain yogurt in smoothies and as a substitute for sour cream. It's a healthier version in my opinion and a really good value. I have purchased this particular brand multiple times and will continue to do so. I would also highly recommend it to others.
juliana V.
Love it, i mix it in with granola or fruit, I have bought it at target, Walmart or Publix price is affordable at all grocery stores and the best park of it is that is super healthy and filling when you add fruit
Amanda N.
Toms River, NJ
It’s Greek yogurt. I get this when it is on sale. I always use this for my smoothies. It is a great base for the drink. Can’t go wrong with this plain Greek yogurt!
Kaya E.
This is a great yogurt to add fruit and a drizzle of honey to. It has a relatively low lactose content so I can eat it without taking lactase. It's delicious and creamy and a great replacement for ice cream in terms of texture. It's not very sweet, but you can add honey
Taylor T.