BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Grace C.
united states
Chobani is my favorite Greek yogurt brand it's smooth and it has a great flavor!!! You can put anything inside of it. Personally I love to put fruit inside to add some more flavor. It is still good without adding anything!
Angel B.
Ulmer
Perfect for mixing with protein powder! Love it with Isosurge Mutant double chocolate, vanilla, or birthday cake flavor!Mutant Isosurge Whey Isolate Protein Powder, Birthday Cake, 5 Pound
Chobani® Plain Non-FatChobani® Plain Non-Fat
Tara J.
Owings
This is a standard product in my fridge! I use it as a sour cream substitute (yes, there is a taste difference but I don’t mind it). I also love it when mixed with some honey and nuts. Great snack! Definitely recommended!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I didn’t really like this one because it doesn’t have a flavor to it. It was my first time buying it and I only bought one. It was affordable but I just didn’t like it. But if you like plain yogurt than this ones for you.
Derlyne R.
Binghamton
Not a big fan but goes great for smoothies and filling in protien shake. Flavors are good and nuts and fresh fruits can be added for freshier and healthier taste. Very affordable and can find coupons and sales at stores.
Jamhile A.
Cookeville, TN
I really hate plain yogurt but this one doesn’t have the bitter after taste like other ones do, i still have to add honey because of who i am as a person but definitely one of the best plain yogurts with a lot of protein!
Taylor B.
Middletown, NY
Great thick and tart yogurt. I don’t like the really thin creamy yogurts that are sweet and full of artificial stuff, this is a great option for being able to add your own ingredients to, such as fresh fruit or granola.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
My favorite non-fat yogurt! Love the taste and texture. I add a little honey to sweeten naturally and it mixes really well. I’m not a big milk fan and love that I can get calcium and lots of protein in a healthy snack.
Nicole W.
Marietta
I don’t eat the plain Chobani, but I do love all the flavored Chobani yogurts. I especially love the Flips! They are super good! The Key Lime is my favorite! Super yummy. I would only have that for more of a treat day because I think it has over 200 calories.
Diana F.
Fort Lauderdale
I love this yogurt as it can be used for many things it tastes plain but there are things that can be added go it to give it taste. I bought it at publix. It has more protein and better than other yogurts. Yes, I would recommend it to others.

Taylor T.