BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Katelynne R.
Santa Fe
This is great if you wanna use it as a substitute for sour cream or just to add some berries and drizzle honey. It’s plain, but can take on any flavor you add to it. I recommend this for those watching their sugar intake or substituting creams.
maryel m.
san jose
Delicious so creamy and not sour at all ! I really like the way that chobani looks and taste ! And the most important for me it’s the high amount of protein that I get since I’m vegetarian.
Alexis B.
Newark, DE
The macros of this product are a game changer! I’m a sour cream addict unfortunately, and someone suggested I use this as an alternative. It has been life changing! Such great taste alone or paired with a meal as a healthy alternative to sour cream, either way- the added boost of protein is always a huge plus
Kassia R.
I love this yogurt with a little bit of fresh fruit, chia seeds and a tiny bit of brown sugar. The price isn’t bad compared to other yogurt brands out there. Also Costco normally offers a variety pack of chobani yogurts.
Lindsey M.
Hayward, WI
This is our favorite yogurt that we can get at the store. I use it in savory dishes as well as sweet. It takes the place of sour cream in our house and we go through a 40oz container every week! I love the value and versatility of this yogurt.
Lex C.
I use this for smoothies, mixed with fruit and granola and also as a sour cream alternative. Dairy normally upsets my stomach but this never does and is always my go to. I wouldn’t recommend eating this plain but mixed with things it is great.
Samantha S.
Denton
I use this yogurt in the place of sour cream on baked potatoes and for burrito bowls. It’s awesome!! Low calorie and plus you can’t even taste the difference between this and sour cream. I can’t speak for tasting the yogurt by itself however
Alexandria B.
Harrison, NY
I often switch back and for the between Chobani and Fage. I think Chobani has a great balance of flavor and a light but creamy consistency. I love adding chia seeds to make the yogurt a little thicker. I would definitely buy again and again!
Sierra N.
Turlock
We try to eat healthy and love that the plain yogurt can be transformed to savory or sweet. We mix it with fruit, honey, granola so great! Use it as sour cream, awesome! Put it on toast or crackers with some salt and pepper, delicious!
S E R I N A ★ H.
Honolulu, HI
This is a great plain yogurt, you can add honey and fruits and make it your own. I love Greek yogurt and I find great deals on this brand whenever I’m at the grocery store. It’s also great because you can just pour the whole pack in a blender for a smoothie
Taylor T.