BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
CARMELA A.
Versatile! Great on its own or with something swirled in like a tablespoon of Nutella, or peanut butter. Love to add almonds, walnuts or pecans too.  It's my favorite for recipes too. Healthiest option with very little sugar. Very thick & creamy.
Katherine S.
Erie, PA
The thickness of this yogurt is on point. Can be great with fruit or also used for adding to any meal to make a nice sauce. The most versatile ingredient in my kitchen. I love the tart flavor is has. Would recommend to anyone! Great sour cream substitute!
Sarah C.
Winchester, KY
Love the texture of this Greek yogurt - I'm not a huge fan of it by itself, but I prefer this brand for cooking and making sauces. I typically use this for making homemade salad dressing and Taziki sauce - it has a great tangy taste. Highly recommend!
Beth
Palmyra, PA
I recently started weight watchers and on the freestyle plan nonfat yogurt is zero points. I used to hate plain Greek yogurt until I found this brand. It’s so versatile, I can use it everywhere.
Melanie T.
I eat this non-fat greek yogurt almost every day, and I spend a lot of time looking into which ones are the healthiest. While Chobani is good, I think fage is better. The texture is a little thin on Chobani, and uses lower quality ingredients than Fage.
Sloane L.
High Falls
Chobani is hands down my favorite Greek yogurt brand. My favorite flavors are keylime, coconut and coffee blended. I mix in granola and flax seed meal and it's the perfect breakfast. The plain is great with honey or you can use instead of sour cream.
Ilona S.
Charlotte
I eat this stuff everyday. In the morning in my spinach smoothie and later on as topping for my DIY burrito bowls in lieu of sour cream. I love that it's versatile and provides plenty of protein and digestive nutrients while being all natural.
Cambrie G.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my favorite Greek Yogurt - by far. Reason #1 is taste. It's creamier and less bitter than other greek yogurts. Reason #2 are the macros. Chobani is the lowest in Carbs/Sugar and highest in protein compared to other major competitors.
Taylor A.
Braintree, MA
I use this to make dough (yes, dough!) I add 1/2 cup of this yogurt and 1/2 cup of self rising flour. It is awesome at making the dough fluffy and delicious while still healthy!
Mallory J.
Raleigh, NC
Normally I don’t like non fat yogurt because it has no flavor but this one actually doesn’t taste that bad. I also like that it’s Greek yogurt over normal yogurt because it’s healthier for you and that is good in my opinion
Taylor T.