BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Lucy A.
Chicago
I love a little Greek yogurt. These Chobani cups are convenient and tasty. You can add granola to them if you want a little more to go with it or even throw it in a smoothie to boost your protein intake after a workout! Because this one is plain, it’s versatile and you can use it for a lot more.
Grace C.
This yogurt has actually changed the way I eat. I love to eat creamy dips and have sour cream. I started using this a substitute for dips, sauces and just as yogurt and I love it. I buy the large container and use it at most meals. It tastes great on chili, sweet potatoes and even veggie burgers.
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like using this plain flavor best in smoothies or mashing berries, honey and peanut butter into it. It's not that great on its own, but I've also spoiled my taste buds with vanilla and strawberry flavors. It's a bit overpriced, but definitely my favorite yogurt brand so I don't say no.
Rachael R.
Jacksonville, NC
Best yogurt!! Especially if your making parfaits or even just want some really good healthy yogurt. It tastes so good, it a little expensive but it’s worth it! I don’t eat yogurt that much so I don’t buy it all the time but when I want yogurt this is one of the choices I consider every time!!
Nicole M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I enjoy this yogurt because it’s plain and simple. No seeds, or fruit chunks to deal with and you can add anything you’d like. The taste is great by itself or with added granola. I would definitely recommend this to others who don’t like all the bells and whistles in their yogurt.
Rick C.
Oskaloosa, IA
This is the best Greek yogurt there is. It’s about as real as Greek yogurt in the US you can get. I’ve been buying this yogurt for years. It’s more expensive than most, but worth it. The plain yogurt is great mixed into sauces like stroganoff and used instead of cream in others.
Kelly H.
Missouri City, Texas
I think the yougurt taste like what it is. Non-fat yogurt. I bought it at HEB and I like to eat it with honey and fruits. It doesn’t really have a big taste but it is super creamy and a nice texture. The things you can add to it is great however and I do recomeemt it to others.
Tara T.
Austin
There’s no better yogurt brand than Chobani. Not only do you know that you’re getting top quality yogurt, it’s also extremely healthy. I eat this yogurt almost every morning with fruit, and use it for baking and cooking as well. I would recommend Chobani to anyone who’s looking to get away from sugar packed unhealthy yogurt.
Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
Ate this almost religiously when I was losing weight. This mixed with some fruit is delicious and healthy! It has a plain yogurt taste, no vanilla additive in the original Chobani Greek yogurt. I would of never lost my 55 pounds without this, highly recommended Greek yogurt.
MiNa B.
I purchased Chobani® Plain Non-Fat at my local Target store and I am so happy that I did! Chobani Yogurt is super healthy and delicious -especially compared to other yogurt products on the market. After taking a few bites, I paired this yogurt with honey almond granola and it was awesome! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Taylor T.