BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tabbetha H.
Absolutely love this product as well. I use this for my milkshakes are I even bake with this one, it's good and so many recipes you can do so much with this yogurt. I would not replace this yogurt with any other. I also love their Greek
Merissah L.
Ceres, CA
I was never a yogurt person until I realized how good it was for you! Choua I Greek yogurt is delicious. I usually get plain or vanilla and I’ll add fruit or granola into it. It’s a good breakfast or snack! You can buy them at just about any grocery store as well!
Amanda G.
Stoughton
I use this for baking and cooking. It is a great substitute for sour cream. I bought it at Shaws, Market Basket, Target and Walmart. It is very affordable. I am on weight watchers and it is zero points. I highly recomend ot dor anyone who os watching what tgey eat.
Maddie L.
Favorite non-fat plain Greek yogurt by far. You get the most bang calorie wise too- only 80 calories. That's the lowest among other brands I have compared. Perfectly creamy and tart, and great topped with honey or berries and cacao nibs. I buy regularly!
Kellie E.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
This is my all-time favorite yogurt! It pairs well with berries, bananas, honey or totally alone. This is very versatile and you can use it in many different recipes. It is low-price and has a great, smooth flavor. I buy this every week at the grocery store.
Haylee M.
Sheridan
I love this kind of yogurt because it’s a lot better for you than sour cream. I think it has really good flavor when paired with spicy foods. It is one of those health foods that actually tastes good. I would recommend this to anyone who loves sour cream but is looking for a healthier alternative.
CARMELA A.
Versatile! Great on its own or with something swirled in like a tablespoon of Nutella, or peanut butter. Love to add almonds, walnuts or pecans too.  It's my favorite for recipes too. Healthiest option with very little sugar. Very thick & creamy.
Sarah C.
Winchester, KY
Love the texture of this Greek yogurt - I'm not a huge fan of it by itself, but I prefer this brand for cooking and making sauces. I typically use this for making homemade salad dressing and Taziki sauce - it has a great tangy taste. Highly recommend!
Katherine S.
Erie, PA
The thickness of this yogurt is on point. Can be great with fruit or also used for adding to any meal to make a nice sauce. The most versatile ingredient in my kitchen. I love the tart flavor is has. Would recommend to anyone! Great sour cream substitute!
Melanie T.
I eat this non-fat greek yogurt almost every day, and I spend a lot of time looking into which ones are the healthiest. While Chobani is good, I think fage is better. The texture is a little thin on Chobani, and uses lower quality ingredients than Fage.
Taylor T.