BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Samantha C.
Ludowici
Purchased at: Walmart
I started buying the plain non fat Chobani Greek yogurt to add some protein to my smoothies, and to use as a substitute for sour cream. I can’t tell a difference! I really can’t stomach it by itself lol, but mixed in stuff it’s good!
Jennifer N.
los angeles
Non fat plain chobani is the only way to go. Cheap, tastes amazinggggg and helps me drop lbs when dieting. Add some granola or kashi cereal and maybe some honey 🍯
Amanda H.
My classic, go to Greek yogurt. I buy the plain non-fat kind often but rarely eat it by itself. Typically mix in with smoothies or overnight oats and it definitely does the trick. I get the larger quart size when available as well.
Diane W.
Pretty good but not my favorite Greek yogurt. I like really thick and creamy, almost cheesy, Greek yogurt. This is closer to yoplait-texture. The tanginess is definitely there. I also like plain Greek yogurt so I can’t comment on the other flavors.
Jacqui H.
Pullman, WA
This yogurt is a great addition to smoothies! Thicker consistency and just the right amount of tartness. This doesn’t taste good eating plain on its own unless you add granola or honey, but it is a healthier option to most yogurts
Meghan O.
Pr Du Sac, WI
I love using chobani non fat as a substitute for sour cream and mayo in dishes that call for either. It is delicious and creamy! The new packaging threw me for a loop, but they definitely caught my eye! I absolutely love this stuff and keep it in my fridge at all times!
Irina G.
Medley, FL
It’s very simple in taste, very plain but it’s perfect to prepare your morning parfaits if you wanna keep it low-cals. They come in different sizes, I generally get the largest one so that I can prepare more parfaits in a sitting
Blerta X.
This is a good yogurt for a pick me up but sometimes i wish it was a little more watery. I feel like its texture its a little to strong. I buy this at shop rite. I would buy it again. Well priced. Would also try flavors as well.
Alexis D.
Rolla, ND
By itself, no way. But when I mix in my coconut blend granola and some fruit, my go to breakfast! I like buying the larger tubs because I can choose the ratio I want! I would recommend to others if you don’t mind a little sour.
Cassondra R.
I love this as an alternative to sour cream and to create healthy creamy dressings. It is creamy and has a mild taste. It is always delightful mixed with fresh fruits. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a quality Greek yogurt.
Taylor T.