BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Marisa P.
Springboro, OH
This yogurt is delicious! My husband loves it for breakfast everyday before work. The real drawback is the price, we really try to grocery shop on a budget and most weeks we find that the grocery store brand is cheaper that the chiobani, so we will go with that instead.
Allison Y.
Paragould
I buy plain chobani all of the time. My husband is on a health kick and eats it daily. He enjoys his with peanut butter and honey. It's a great healthy option and although a little pricey, the quality is unbeatable. I'll continue to buy it as long as he's happy with it.
Noelle B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my usual go-to yogurt and a staple in my diet. I like that this yogurt contains less sugar than other brands and flavored yogurts. I always find deals and the grocery store, especially Vons.  I love adding fresh fruit and granola for some extra flavor as well.
Erin J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
To be honest, if you're not used to the taste of greek yogurt you really won't like this, because it's literally unsweetened greek yogurt, but I like it because it's a healthy snack. It's sold at about the same price as comparable brands so I would consider it a good buy.
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Un yogurt bajo en grasa bueno para una alimentacion sana y saludable Chobani® Plain Non-Fat Prueben si no lo han comprado es super bueno lo pueden mezclar con frutas congeladas o frescas
Tabbetha H.
Absolutely love this product as well. I use this for my milkshakes are I even bake with this one, it's good and so many recipes you can do so much with this yogurt. I would not replace this yogurt with any other. I also love their Greek
Merissah L.
Ceres, CA
I was never a yogurt person until I realized how good it was for you! Choua I Greek yogurt is delicious. I usually get plain or vanilla and I’ll add fruit or granola into it. It’s a good breakfast or snack! You can buy them at just about any grocery store as well!
Amanda G.
Stoughton
I use this for baking and cooking. It is a great substitute for sour cream. I bought it at Shaws, Market Basket, Target and Walmart. It is very affordable. I am on weight watchers and it is zero points. I highly recomend ot dor anyone who os watching what tgey eat.
Maddie L.
Favorite non-fat plain Greek yogurt by far. You get the most bang calorie wise too- only 80 calories. That's the lowest among other brands I have compared. Perfectly creamy and tart, and great topped with honey or berries and cacao nibs. I buy regularly!
Kellie E.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
This is my all-time favorite yogurt! It pairs well with berries, bananas, honey or totally alone. This is very versatile and you can use it in many different recipes. It is low-price and has a great, smooth flavor. I buy this every week at the grocery store.
Taylor T.