BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julia P.
Versatile and healthy- I feel great about eating it with fruit and nuts or including it into savory recipes as a sour cream substitute or ingredient in a creamy sauce!
Froilan B.
Great flavor and consistency. Great to use in recipes that require plain Greek yogurt! Have used it to make creamy scrambled eggs, raita, and even just plain! Chobani® Plain Non-Fat
Jamie F.
Arlington, VA
This is the only Greek yogurt I'll eat. It fills me up with no guilt. I usually add a little jelly or peanut butter to it because sometimes plain is a bit to tart for me. I love it with a sprinkle of granola as well. Love that it is so low calorie and high in protein. Wish the cup was compostable!
Megan P.
Valley Vlg, CA
I like the Chobani products. They are thick without being too much. I like the consistency. I try to eat low fat or plain yogurt to avoid the unnecessary sugar. This nonfat yogurt is delicious even though it doesn't have a strong taste.
Emily P.
Charlotte
I love Chobani and how smooth it is. It’s a great yogurt and keeps me full for a long time. I love the variety of flavors. I have never been a yogurt fan but chobani is my favorite now and go to breakfast or snack food. I always buy Chobani when I am at the stores, it is a staple in my household.
Anne M.
A great Greek yogurt. I like that it is a lower price and easy to bring on the go. Only downside is that some stores do not always have the small size in this flavor
Sarah L.
I love this Greek yogurt! I usually will add some honey and berries for taste if I’m eating it alone. Or I love to add this to meals as an alternative to sour cream.
Kelsay L.
Dothan, AL
I am a big fan of Chobani Greek yogurt, especially the ones with fruit on the bottom. The plain non-fat Chobani yogurt I use for a dessert I make. It’s really good!
Taisya M.
Macungie
Absolutely LOVE this yogurt. If you love sour cream but feel like you eat it too much GET THIS. plain Greek chobani I yogurt tastes exactly like sour cream and you feel healthy eating it
Virginia M.
Quincy, IL
I enjoy using this yogurt to make dressing for my blackened shrimp salad. I mix 2 tablespoons with a little cumin, garlic powder, and salt to taste. It is delicious and I haven’t noticed any difference from when I use sour cream. I’m always searching for a healthier option and this is it.
Taylor T.