BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Shay G.
This product has been a god sent!  I use it in place of sour cream.  I buy in bulk at sams club.  I use it in the morning with my blueberries and granola, then at lunch with my veggies and sometimes at dinner as sour cream on tacos.  I feel so not guilty slathering it on anymore!!!
ALIAY (.
Queens
Well considering the fact that it is PLAIN and doesn’t have any taste to it, it’s pretty much not that good but it is when you add nuts and fruit to it. Really healthy and affordable.
Maddie R.
Tucson, AZ
This is really good quality Greek yogurt. It pairs really well with various fruits and I love to make my own granola and eat it for a healthy snack throughout the day.
Froilan B.
Great flavor and consistency. Great to use in recipes that require plain Greek yogurt! Have used it to make creamy scrambled eggs, raita, and even just plain! Chobani® Plain Non-Fat
Julia P.
Versatile and healthy- I feel great about eating it with fruit and nuts or including it into savory recipes as a sour cream substitute or ingredient in a creamy sauce!
Megan P.
Valley Vlg, CA
I like the Chobani products. They are thick without being too much. I like the consistency. I try to eat low fat or plain yogurt to avoid the unnecessary sugar. This nonfat yogurt is delicious even though it doesn't have a strong taste.
Jamie F.
Arlington, VA
This is the only Greek yogurt I'll eat. It fills me up with no guilt. I usually add a little jelly or peanut butter to it because sometimes plain is a bit to tart for me. I love it with a sprinkle of granola as well. Love that it is so low calorie and high in protein. Wish the cup was compostable!
Megan H.
Rockledge, PA
This yogurt is pretty good. I like flavored yogurt better, but if you’re trying to healthy, this is a good choice. It tastes good when you add granola or fresh fruit.
Taisya M.
Macungie
Absolutely LOVE this yogurt. If you love sour cream but feel like you eat it too much GET THIS. plain Greek chobani I yogurt tastes exactly like sour cream and you feel healthy eating it
Virginia M.
Quincy, IL
I enjoy using this yogurt to make dressing for my blackened shrimp salad. I mix 2 tablespoons with a little cumin, garlic powder, and salt to taste. It is delicious and I haven’t noticed any difference from when I use sour cream. I’m always searching for a healthier option and this is it.
Taylor T.