BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Allison F.
Dallas, TX
Good product, I just don’t buy often because I like the versions with the fat. I mostly give to my kids and they need it! Great taste! No added sugar! Easy breakfast! Everyone is happy! Will definitely buy again if fat versions isn’t available.
Dianne M.
Provo, UT
Looks healthy and protein-packed, but I am not a fan of the taste. I’m sure that’s just personal preference though and not Chobani’s fault because I’m addicted to sugar. It is a good value overall.
Chelsea G.
Delray Beach, FL
Super smooth and a great substitute for sour cream. Mixes well and was great for my protein pancakes. Would definitely try the other flavors. Good value and a good product.
Mia G.
This is the way yogurt ever! You can add granula or fruit and make less boring. It’s so nice and amazing to eat. The texture is amazing when your eating and doesn’t have that many calories . Very filling and would reccomend to so many people . The price is amazing
Amanda G.
Milwaukee
In our house we use plain yogurt as a substitute for sour cream in tacos and with potatoes. Definitely can hardly tell a difference and health-wise so much better for you.
Dara S.
Port Richey, FL
This is my FAVORITE go to plain yogurt for making tatziki sauce. Great texture and blends so well. Also like to add to smoothies as a sugar free protein. As a diabetic I have to watch my sugar intake and mixing a little honey or stevia makes this a great snack as well.
Miller M.
kentucky
In general on of my favorite yogurts on the market. Especially if you prefer Greek yogurt. It is an acquired taste so make sure you have sampled this yogurt before buying the full 32oz tub. But I use the large container most often for granola bowls or blended smoothies. It is a great replacement for milk!
Melissa S.
Gainesville, FL
Chobini Plain Non Fat yogurt is a must have in our house. It is great for breakfast or an afternoon snack. We also like add granola and honey to it to kick it up a bit.
Shay G.
This product has been a god sent!  I use it in place of sour cream.  I buy in bulk at sams club.  I use it in the morning with my blueberries and granola, then at lunch with my veggies and sometimes at dinner as sour cream on tacos.  I feel so not guilty slathering it on anymore!!!
Erinn M.
This yogurt has a great texture and no flavor, which is really what you are looking for when it comes to plain yogurt. I use it in smoothies all the time and it makes them thick and delicious! Nice dose of calcium and protein. I buy this all the time and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Taylor T.