BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Daniela J.
Fairfield, CA
At first I used to hate eating yogurt. The thought of would make me want to die! But after trying these Greek yogurts out they changed my whole perspective. My favorite would be the strawberry and the peach ones! Such good flavor and super healthy for you!
Taylor R.
Wayne , MI
I use Greek yogurt for all of its benefits and it helps keep me full throughout the day. This yogurt is good to put fruit into and just go, a quick breakfast on your way to school or work. I would try it although the taste might take some getting used to
Katherine S.
Jacksonville, FL
The thickness of this yogurt is on point. Can be great with fruit or also used for adding to any meal to make a nice sauce. The most versatile ingredient in my kitchen. I love the tart flavor is has. Would recommend to anyone! Great sour cream substitute!
Samantha B.
New Castle
I really love this yogurt. You can create your own flavors with different fruits, or even add stevia and honey! I also like this yogurt to make ranch dip. Just add in a dry ranch pack! It was affordable at Walmart. I would definitely recommend to others!
Jamie C.
In our house, this yogurt goes on everything! We eat it with fresh fruit, or as a sour cream substitute without all the guilt of sour cream. It’s delicious and thicker than your normal yogurt. It’s a staple on our shopping list.
Andrea D.
Great taste! I love the texture and I add granola or fruit. Sometimes I add it to my smoothies. Chobani is one of my favorites and I have stopped buying most other yogurt now. It’s on the pricier side, but I think it’s higher quality and tastes better!
Shirley J.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually add fruit to this to make it taste better , but I love how healthy my digestive system, as well as my female system is because of the good bacteria. It keeps me PH balanced.
Beth
Palmyra, PA
I recently started weight watchers and on the freestyle plan nonfat yogurt is zero points. I used to hate plain Greek yogurt until I found this brand. It’s so versatile, I can use it everywhere.
KatieBeth J.
reynoldsburg
Purchased at: Kroger
This can be a great substitute for sour cream, plus a great healthy addition to smoothies. If you want to spruce it up a bit when eating it on it’s own, add some berries and/or honey. I think Chobani is reasonably priced and it is my go-to yogurt brand.
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
Chibani was the first Greek yogurt I’d tried and it’s the one I go back to. It’s reasonably priced, taste is delicious and they have a good variety of flavors. My personal favorite to get is plain so then I can add in fresh berries or fresh raw honey.
Taylor T.