BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kalliope K.
Columbus
This is one of my go to yogurts. I love Chobani and like that they offer a quality product for a low price. As well as all the options they off is a bonus. I like the new packaging they did recently as well!
Kaci P.
Tupelo
 Is the dreamy yogurt you've all missed out on. Try it today i loveit so much I eat it3xs a dY Chobani® Plain Non-Fat bought it @walmartits cheaper than kroger
Alyssa D.
san juan cap
I love this yogurt!! I don’t feel guilty eating it! I normally had fruit on top of it to give it some yummy flavor with granola. I love that it’s not that many calories and doesn’t leave me feeling bloated.
Ashley G.
Huntington Station, NY
Really good with fruit and granola. Pretty cheap and healthy. Tastes really good it just tastes like plain Greek yogurt you’ll like it with you’re into Greek yogurt. I would buy it again and eat it forever.
D'Anna A.
Lodi, NJ
I use this for my morning overnight oats. Though plain yogurt is an acquired taste, it is not too noticeable mixed in the oats with some almond milk and berries, and is more nutritous than fruit flavored yogurt. This yogurt is high in protein which is beneficial if you have an active lifestyle like myself. I swear by plain Chobani.
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
I love having this around for when I suddenly want to make a smoothie, Indian cuisine, bread, etc. It's great in so many cooking aspects, as well as delicious to eat on it's own.
I buy the giant containers at our local grocery. I LOVE to use it as a healthier alternative to things. We sub this for sour cream and nobody notices. I portion some in containers and just pop one in my lunch bag with a pre portioned container of fruit. It's so good together. Sometimes I add nuts or a sprinkle of coconut with vanilla or caramel extract. It's versatile.
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
I’m pretty boring- I like plain Greek yogurt and sometimes add trivia and berries. This yogurt is just great quality and never disappointing! A slightly high price big worth it.
Lisa M.
Geneva
I do like this brand, though I feel it lacks the tartness I get from other yogurts. It is very creamy and allows me to easily mix in peanut bitter, pudding mix, etc. which I like. I will buy it again.
Trisha S.
I love this but ONLY when mixed with either fresh fruit or honey. I am addicted to sugar, so that’s why I don’t like it plain. My husband can eat it plain no problem. It’s a daily staple at our house.
Taylor T.