BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
Chobani plain Greek yogurt is amazing to make yogurt based dessert as it is thick and creamy. Yogurt with some honey and nuts make a great breakfast. Plain is my favorite as it tastes great Just by itself and I can add what I want to it if I feel adventurous to try something different!
Meghan C.
Ewing, NJ
Chobani was the first Greek yogurt I ever tried, and I honestly hated it at first, but it has grown on me. It isn’t my favorite for flavors but their plain non-fat works very well as a replacement for other ingredients in recipes or as a sour cream substitute! I also use it to mix with other sweet things, like fruit, granola, and honey.
Chloe S.
Camden
This is one of my favorite yogurt’s! I issuing buy theses at target! You can get this from anywhere, the value is great! Very affordable not expensive in any shape or form! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a delicious yogurt!
Brittney A.
I use this often as a sour cream substitute, and it does the job! I do wish that the whole milk option was more available, for some reason it is harder to come by. But non-fat is good for when I need to lower the fats in the meals I’m making! I also use this as a starter for making homemade yogurt and it always turns out really well.
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
I love this brand of Greek yogurt .. unfortunately i do not like the plain taste of it. I suggest a fruity flavor !! Unless you like the plain original go for it
Marissa B.
San Francisco, CA
Excellent product! I especially like to add a handful of blueberries, a packet of sweet and low and some Granola for a really tasty, high protein, low fat snack!
Alex H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I use Chobani's Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt for EVERYTHING. I use it as the base in every dip I make, I use it to thicken-up sauces, I use it in desserts, and I even eat it plain. It's the best low calorie substitute for sour cream, cream cheese, or butter. I swear by the stuff! 👌🏻
Tania M.
Shafter
I like this yogurt because you can put many different things to eat it with. For example fruit in pieces like strawberries, mangos, banana, etc. Also it tastes very good with granola. It is great to eat it as a snack or for breakfast.
Lizette P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Yummy yogurt, one of my favorite go to breakfast meals. Add some fruits, granola, or coconut flakes and you are set until lunch time. Not very expensive and I’d say it’s affordable.
Rumesha M.
Louisville, GA
Plain nonfat Greek yogurt will always be my favorite especially because I can use it as a substitute for so many things I eat. I like to add granola, honey, chia seeds and some fresh fruit and eat it for breakfast. It helps me power through the day far more than eating cereal!
Taylor T.