BY CHOBANI #7 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer S.
Bedford, NH
This is a very good smooth Greek yogurt. Since I buy plain Greek yogurt mostly it’s not the best value but is a very good product. I do often buy store brand however for cost. Great with cinnamon and some berries.
Danielle B.
I love this Greek yogurt. All the flavors are dioecious & ive probably tried every single one. I love that is only has natural ingredients. It’s a great value and you can get it at almost any grocery store including Walmart, Target, Stop & Shop, Shop Rite & BJ’s. I would defiantly recommend it to others. #Natually #Delicious
Isabella M.
Provo
It’s perfect as a post workout snack! I really like this because it doesn’t have any added sugar since it’s plain and you can mix it with other things to not get bored. It’s great with any fruit and with granola.
Jocelynne S.
Midlothian, VA
This is my favorite Greek Yogurt out there (besides my homemade version)! I love the natural ingredients and how it is low in sugar. There's no unnecessary/unhealthy additives. I blend it with dry peanut butter and unsweetened cacao for a not-so-sweet waffle topping and I love using it to make tzaziki! You can't go wrong with this yogurt.
Leona G.
San Francisco, CA
I love using this as a substitute for sour cream on tacos and for other meals. I mix lime, avocado and cilantro in it and it’s so yummy. My go to for Greek yogurt - love the texture!
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
I use this in my smoothies. Gives it a great base without adding a lot of extra fat and calories. It’s a okay taste by itself but I could never just eat it alone I have to have something to give it some flavor.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
This is my go to snack when I need something quick on the go. This yogurt is really thick and a little heavier than most, but I find it to be more filling than others on the market.
COCOA C.
Orlando
It tastes like yogurt just smoother. I use this in my smoothies. It has a Tang to it and it's pretty good. In comparison to other brands, it's in my top two. I purchase from Publix.
Candace N.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
I feel like I buy this by the gallon , I use this for everything under the sun! Great value , maybe slightly more expensive then other brands but CHOBANI is well worth it; this is a staple in my fridge, whether I’m using it for baking or one of my favorites it to mix it with some granola or cereal for a quick healthy breakfast or snack !
Gloria M.
Phoenix , AZ
I purchase this product to use in baking 2-3 ingredient breads such as bagels, pizza crust, and naan. It is a great source of protein and gives a nice texture when used in baking.
Taylor T.