BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
rachelle b.
texas
This is great tasting and awesome when I'm trying to watch my fats. Love that I can add my own fruits and nuts to it
Brittany L.
Great amount of protein, low sugar. Tastes great plain or with a teaspoon of honey. Always can catch it on sale
Elizabeth G.
West Babylon, NY
I use it in my smoothies as I can not eat it alone. It has low sugar and high protein which is a really good quality.
Courtney S.
Bemidji, MN
This works awesome as a sour cream substitute as well as creating my own flavors with fruit, honey and flavor drops!
Yvette D.
Very good , I actually don't like so much natural taste I rather with a little bit of sweet , maybe vanilla or others
Sydney E.
Memphis, TN
I make a green kale Smoothie every day for lunch with this yogurt. I love Chobani! It's so creamy and perfectly tart.
Ashleigh P.
Juneau, wi
I love the consistency of their plain yogurt and of course the taste and price. It is usually always the brand I use.
Sommer R.
I really like using this product for desert, make a little fruit and yogurt bowl that isn't unhealthy. It's wonderful
Holly T.
Midlothian, VA
This is great for weight loss if you're watching fat intake. I add agave syrup, cinnamon, fresh berries, and granola.
Amy S.
Layton, UT
We mix with frozen berries and protein powder. Saves us tons of calories and allows us to control the sugar content.
Taylor T.