BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer M.
Chobani is amazing and healthy yogurt. It is wonderful plain and amazing when adding fruit and granola.
Kate G.
shelton
This is a filling yogurt that is great for adding to shakes or simply putting fruit it. It has a great taste
Madeleine P.
We buy this every week to use in smoothies. I love how thick and creamy it is. It's affordable and delicious!
Shayleen N.
Kissimmee, FL
Good greek yogurt, I'm just not a big fan of greek yogurt. If you add honey and granola then it tasted good.
Nicole R.
Love using this as an alternative to mayo in chicken salads. Also great with any fruit and granola of course
Amanda S.
coatesville
This is one of my favorite Greek yogurt. It tastes great- has quality ingredients and is a good portion size.
Ava N.
This yogurt is good with granola and berries. Its plain but healthy. I like it in the morning for breakfast.
Michelle H.
Washington, DC
I use this in place of sour cream all the time for dips, dressings, and topping chili. Very tasty and creamy!
Trish M.
I love this yogurt. I use it for baking as a substitute. The flavor is not too tart like most Greek yogurts.
CAROLINE R.
I use this as a base to my morning yogurt parfait or I use it in ingredients as a substitute for sour cream!
Taylor T.