BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Ladeja A.
Montgomery, AL
Love the yogurt ! It’s a low calorie snack. I like to add my own fruit though so i know my exact calorie intake!
Mindy F.
Gering
Very good. Good texture, flavor and a good amount of protein. Reasonably priced. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Mark W.
I really like this yoghurt. Even though it is non fat, you would not know the difference as it is full of flavor
Andrea K.
Abington
Smooth with no aftertaste. Even the plain is delicious for parfaits, add on top of tacos or add to baking recipes
kalee k.
palm desert
This yogurt is very good it is a little bland and butter but it’s good for it’s price and it is very affordable.
Lindsey A.
I love this yogurt but I can’t eat it plain. I use it with flour to make a healthy dough that I eat all the time!
Stephanie P.
Lafayette
Great addition to many recipes! I add fresh fruit to give more flavor. I like the smooth texture of this product.
Jessica  P.
Love this yogurt! It’s an easy breakfast for me. I usually drizzle some honey and mix it. It’s creamy and smooth.
Brittany P.
Love this yogurt! Great to mix with for smoothies and even with just a little powdered peanut butter for a snack!
Tina T.
The taste is good but somehow too thick. There are many flavor to choose and can remake a lot of homemade yogurt
Taylor T.