BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
April T.
Jacksonville, NC
My husband and I use this all the time to replace sour cream! It's practically identical and is much healthier!
Bruna M.
Hoboken, NJ
Simce I came to the united states I was impressive witj all the flavprs that chonaninhas it is very incredible
Angel R.
Nashville, TN
Creamy and thick, delicious alone, in smoothies or in any yogurt based recipes. This is a staple in our house!
Cherish S.
Madison Hts, MI
Chiboni is by far my favorite yogurt, the vanilla and strawberry banana isn’t favorite. It’s smooth and creamy.
Isabel B.
Lincoln, RI
Love Chobani yogurt. Great source of protein and awesome for a snack on the go. I love adding fruit or granola.
@MÜ D.
Just love the creaminess of it and its great in protein content. Taste is so nice I always have it with my meal
Austina L.
I use splenda to sweeten and eat with fresh berries and it's super delicious. It's my favorite type of yogurt.
Sabrina L.
Jacksonville
This is so good with a baked potato or mashed potatoes. Any time I can sub this instead of sour cream, I do it
Renee H.
I love the smooth texture and the fact that it's nonfat is a plus.. I like the snack sizes to bring it to work
Marinelle B.
north babylon
Sometimes I enjoy just plain regular yogurt and this is my go to... I like the taste and the consistency of it
Taylor T.