BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
I love my Greek yogurt. It’s great alone or with fruit and granola. When I find a sale I buy it.
Amy T.
Yummy. I use this for everything, It’s a great smoothie base and I cook and bake with it as well.
Natasha L.
Los Angeles, CA
A staple in my fridge to add to shakes, blend with açaí, or enjoy with granola and fresh berries.
Pamela B.
Springfield, MA
I love put fruits in my yogurt
Strawberries, blueberries etc
Or you can add granola
It's so good
Cassandra C.
Paramount, CA
I use this in place of sour cream or mayo sometimes. Also great with honey, nut and fruit blends!
Christine D.
I use this every day in my healthy smoothies. They are low fat and low calorie. Love this brand.
Kailey S.
Nashville, TN
I get this for my son and he loves it. I’m pretty sure he would eat the whole tub if I let him.
Niquie S.
Great yogurt,eat it with fresh fruits or mix for low calorie salads and sauces. Very versatile!
Elisha W.
Roswell, GA
Perfect addition to most recipes that call for yogurt or sour cream. The texture is great too.
Clare K.
Although it is not good plain, I use it in smoothies and other recipes and it works amazingly.
Taylor T.