BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Lauren B.
Very smooth Greek yogurt. I substitute this yogurt for other ingredients while cooking such as sour cream, mayonnaise, etc.
Micah C.
Mead
I think this makes the perfect base for parfaits. Love mixing in fresh berries, cacao, coconut, and honey to sweeten. Yum!
Dax R.
I love this yogurt! It comes in a perfect size. I typically use it to substitute in cooking for mayonnaise or cream cheese.
Chels E.
Atlanta, GA
Solid brand. Smooth consistency. Love the new branding and packaging! Also a huge fan of the natural ingredients. Nice job!
Durgesh A.
It is good in taste.It may be healthy. chobani pineapple yogurt is tasty one.Other flavour from chobani I dont like them
Tiana G.
Sounds weird but I actually use this in my hair. This yogurt is very good to use as a hair mask and I do it all the time.
Lisa N.
Rancho Cucamonga
I use the plain and add vanilla syrup to make yummy and healthy desserts with peanut butter, syrup, and chocolate chips.
Lea R.
Erie, PA
I use this yogurt for smoothies but sometimes the bitter taste ruins it. But I do love how long a large cup of it lasts!
Maricela G.
Salem, OR
Best Greek yogurt on the market. I use this as a base for my parfait bowl. Then top it off with chocolate peanut butter 😍
Megan K.
port Charlotte
Love this yogurt, I usually mix it in with my fruit smoothies. Gives it the extra calories I need and my kids love it too
Taylor T.