BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Cristina G.
Grand Prairie, TX
The perfect yogurt to use for snacks, rich creamy texture. Very affordable in comparison to other brands that are offered.
Macie V.
Galveston, TX
I love this yogurt for my morning smoothies. I like to buy the big container from SAM'S and like to keep it in the fridge.
Alison S.
HAROLD, KY
I love substituting this for sour cream or tacos or baked potatoes or in place of mayo in chicken salad! So much healthier!
madeline t.
Milwaukee, WI
Rich and creamy, great substitution to make recipes healthier, a bit expensive. I only buy this product when it is on sale.
Kaitlynne T.
Marrero, LA
I Love This Yogurt. My husband likes the vanilla flavored one mixed with granola. It's one of my family's favorite snacks.
Lauren S.
New Paltz, NY
I felt that this yogurt was just a little too funny for my preference, the flavor is good for being a nonfat yogurt though
Marina P.
Philadelphia
A great snack for any time of the day. Also great taste. Not even pricey. For just a two dollars i could buy two of these.
Micah C.
Mead
I think this makes the perfect base for parfaits. Love mixing in fresh berries, cacao, coconut, and honey to sweeten. Yum!
Lauren B.
Very smooth Greek yogurt. I substitute this yogurt for other ingredients while cooking such as sour cream, mayonnaise, etc.
Dax R.
I love this yogurt! It comes in a perfect size. I typically use it to substitute in cooking for mayonnaise or cream cheese.
Taylor T.