BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Deanna N.
La Mesa, CA
My kids love this yogurt. It tastes great and makes an awesome base for smoothies and other dishes.
Jonalee V.
Mulvane, KS
Chobani plain Greek yogurt is so versatile! I love that I can use it for so many different things!
Savina C.
Arlington Hts, IL
I use this when i makes smoothies for breakfasts and when i make dips instead of using sour cream.
Kendall F.
Great product! Creamy base with low cal is a plus. It can be used for many recipes in the kitchen!
Autumn M.
Frankfort, KY
Chobani plain is the perfect yogurt for mixing with fruit and a little honey or in healthy recipes!
Nikki P.
Avondale, AZ
It’s pretty good. I like it with granola and bananas drizzled with honey. great source of protein.
Sal B.
I like that it comes in small packs unlike other brands. And it’s available at all grocery stores.
Hannah S.
Richfield, MN
Great taste. Love to use in recipes for various dressings or fruit dips. Healthy and a great value.
Sara D.
Bowmansville, PA
I love chobani. I use it for smoothies, eating, and parfaits. The best Greek yogurt I’ve ever had.
Sonia S.
Honolulu, HI
Don’t ask me why but I love my yogurt plain and this is quite filling sometimes I add some granola
Taylor T.