BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Madison J.
I really like this kind because it’s non-fat, not sweetened, and Greek so it’s full of protein. This is really good for breakfast or a snack, especially with honey and fruit mixed into it.
Pamela D.
austin
The consistency and taste of this brand is incredible. It’s smooth and the best addition to any smoothie! I have this yogurt at breakfast with some nuts and fruit and it’s the perfect compliment. I buy this every week!
Emily E.
Yummmm!!! I love Greek yogurt and no one does it better than Chobani! Such a good, healthy, high protein snack for such a good price! They are so good to pack in lunches or take on the go. I have bought many times and will continue to keep in the fridge!
Greek yogurt is always more expensive than non-Greek yogurt but Chobani is worth the buy ! I like to use the no fat plain Greek yogurt as a healthier replacement to sour cream. Delicious !
Ashley S.
Hammondsville , OH
I love to use this to put in my smoothies or use it to dip some of my favorite fruits in. I’m not the biggest fan of eating yogurt by itself but I will with this one. Tastes better than most yogurts!
Heather E.
I like chobani better than all the other Greek yogurts. I has less of a tart flavor which I don’t care for Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry  I only use chobani
Katie Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
Chobani is my most favorite yogurt. My favorite thing about it is how much protein content it has. I never feel guilty about eating it for any meal of the day or for a snack. I add frozen fruit daily and also granola. Chobani is the best and I would never buy anything else.
Kendra R.
Pinconning , MI
I used this in a recipe for curry and it turned out really well! Nice and creamy. It’s a thicker yogurt which makes it better for using in recipes. Purchased from Walmart. I recommend.
Jennifer S.
Bedford, NH
This is a very good smooth Greek yogurt. Since I buy plain Greek yogurt mostly it’s not the best value but is a very good product. I do often buy store brand however for cost. Great with cinnamon and some berries.
Isabella M.
Provo
It’s perfect as a post workout snack! I really like this because it doesn’t have any added sugar since it’s plain and you can mix it with other things to not get bored. It’s great with any fruit and with granola.
Taylor T.