BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Angela P.
This yogurt is extremely good. I use it in my smoothies all the time. It is very healthy and I buy it often.
Madeleine P.
We buy this every week to use in smoothies. I love how thick and creamy it is. It's affordable and delicious!
Shayleen N.
Kissimmee, FL
Good greek yogurt, I'm just not a big fan of greek yogurt. If you add honey and granola then it tasted good.
Colleen M.
Freeland, PA
I hate the way this tastes it has no flavor what so ever it is the grossest thing ive ever tasted in my life
Robin J.
Bristol
Great for everyday use! Add some peanut butter, fruit and granola!! No added sugar and a great protein source
Mayra C.
Goes great with fresh fruits. Not many like plain yogurt buy this is the one brand I go to for plain yogurt.
Janet K.
Yorba Linda , CA
My go to plain yogurt! Always have a tub of this in our fridge. Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner recipes
CAROLINE R.
I use this as a base to my morning yogurt parfait or I use it in ingredients as a substitute for sour cream!
Madeline M.
Los Angeles , CA
I’ve been digging unsweetened yogurt lately. I love that Chobani is thick and hearty without the added sugar!
Kate G.
shelton
This is a filling yogurt that is great for adding to shakes or simply putting fruit it. It has a great taste
Taylor T.