BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Austina L.
I use splenda to sweeten and eat with fresh berries and it's super delicious. It's my favorite type of yogurt.
jocelyn m.
their plain yogurt is too die for it has a really good flavor that you can't get with any other yogurt brand
👑🎀corina C.
Amityville
I love the chobani plain no fat yogurt , is delicious specially when you mix the yogurt with fruit or granola
Madeline M.
Los Angeles , CA
I’ve been digging unsweetened yogurt lately. I love that Chobani is thick and hearty without the added sugar!
Colleen M.
Freeland, PA
I hate the way this tastes it has no flavor what so ever it is the grossest thing ive ever tasted in my life
Rachel O.
Kansas City, MO
Sadly this is not my favorite yogurt. I am a definite fan of yogurt but this taste I just could not get past.
Jennifer S.
North Hollywood
This is my go to yogurt just add a few drops of Mio flavoring and stir. It's perfect and low carb/low sugars
Natalie Z.
Woodward, IA
I use this yogurt for making my favorite smoothies, it makes them so smooth and creamy! I would recommend it.
Michelle H.
Washington, DC
I use this in place of sour cream all the time for dips, dressings, and topping chili. Very tasty and creamy!
Madeleine P.
We buy this every week to use in smoothies. I love how thick and creamy it is. It's affordable and delicious!
Taylor T.