BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Heather Pauline k.
denver
Really smooth use this for tacos and easy on my dogs tummy’s when I mix it in with there nightly food!
Alondra C.
Norwalk, CT
Very yummy yogurt although it's not my first choice I would still get it when I can't find my favorite!
Toral S.
Chicago
Delicious, not too tarte, high in protein, good source of protein for vegetarians, great in smoothies.
Nejla D.
Good for any thing like I put this in place of sour cream and it's so much better! Price is unbeatable
Japp C.
Austin
I use this for my post workout snacks. From incorporating it with nuts or smoothie it blends perfectly.
Talita B.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this plain yogurt. I normally add my own fresh fruit and nuts for extra calories and nutrients.
Nicole M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I use this to mix dips or to use as a sour cream substitute. Thick and creamy! Works well when cooking!
Victoria A.
Ewa Beach
Good texture, and easy to add your own fruit or flavor. Its a little pricey compared to similar items.
Jessi S.
Less liquid than off brands, great for 2 ingredient dough ;) Price tag isn't as awful as some either 👍🏼
Elsie G.
Amazing, use this for a substitute to sour cream and Mexican crema. Use on tacos, wraps and smoothies.
Taylor T.