BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Marina P.
Philadelphia
A great snack for any time of the day. Also great taste. Not even pricey. For just a two dollars i could buy two of these.
madeline t.
Madison, WI
Rich and creamy, great substitution to make recipes healthier, a bit expensive. I only buy this product when it is on sale.
Amanda L.
Ooltewah, TN
I purchased this at Publix to cook with. It served its purpose and the taste was pretty good. I would purchase this again.
Dax R.
I love this yogurt! It comes in a perfect size. I typically use it to substitute in cooking for mayonnaise or cream cheese.
Missy T.
I used this in one of my green smoothies. It helped make it creamy which is what I needed. I would recommend this product.
Maritza T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how this plain Greek yogurt taste with some fresh fruit added to it for it for a nice flavor without the extra sugar
Micah C.
Mead
I think this makes the perfect base for parfaits. Love mixing in fresh berries, cacao, coconut, and honey to sweeten. Yum!
Macie V.
Galveston, TX
I love this yogurt for my morning smoothies. I like to buy the big container from SAM'S and like to keep it in the fridge.
Libby S.
Good yogurt but I usually put grana in it to give it some flavor. The plain is good because it doesn't have a lot of sugar.
Emily P.
I love the flavor and consistency of this yogurt. I eat it with granola, berries, or just add shone to my morning smoothie.
Taylor T.