BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Myriana S.
Sanford, FL
I like it, although its flavor alone is not so nice I can give you the taste you want by adding the fruit you want. I love him!!
valerie M.
florida city
Chobani has to be my favorite brand for yogurts! I love it, it’s such a low calorie snack you can eat without feeling any guilt!
Jen D.
Alden, NY
I prefer the whole milk version due to the meal plan I follow, but I have used the non fat at times and find it just as enjoyable
Jessica I.
Provo, UT
I really enjoyed this, was perfect for adding to curries etc. And also good for a healthier alternative to the full fat yoghurt.
Hannah C.
Newark, NJ
Delicious Greek yogurt without the sugars of the fruit flavors. I always add fruit or honey at home to sweeten to by liking
Jordan W.
United States
I actually use Chobani Plain non-fat yogurt to make a fat free ranch dressing. Its so good it makes me forget that I'm on a diet!
Lauren T.
Antioch, TN
I really like this greek yogurt! It's super low calorie and a high quality product. It's really healthy and makes you feel good!
Genesis A.
Woodhaven, NY
Im not on diets but I still eat this yogurt it a little bitter I always mix it with some type of fruit good for people on a diet
Jennifer S.
I like to eat this with fruits and granola it is so good! Great to eat this for those days you dont want to eat anything heavy.
Joseph E.
This yoghurt is perfect for mixing with dried fruit or granola. The tangy richness really fills me up without being too heavy.
Taylor T.