BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Teresa W.
I use this in place of sour cream and mayo. You honestly can't taste the difference. It's the perfect substitute and super healthy!!
Christy C.
Moore
We use this in place of sour cream for things such as baked potatoes or Chili. It has the same texture bit you get the added protein.
Maria V.
South Hadley, MA
Love this brand it's perfect for when I'm cooking I use it all the time in different recipes. No need to purchase anything other one
Christine R.
Lake Elsinore , CA
So yummy!! I love that I can use it for multiple things like a avocado sauce for shrimp tacos or with banana strawberry protein shake
Hannah G.
Griffin, GA
Use this for cooking, because I don’t eat yogurt and definitely not plain but this adds such a nice flavor to my favorite dishes! Yum
Claire E.
Perfect for smoothies. Packaging is clean & neat. A little high in price, but totally worth it for the amount of nutrition provided.
Jennifer G.
I really love this yogurt. It's great for a snack or breakfast with fruit or as a base for veggie dip or a substitute for sour cream!
Jennifer S.
Ann Arbor
I use this when baking to replace fattier food sometimes. If I notice a difference it’s actually that my food is richer and creamier.
Evie N.
Real Greek yogurt, not an imposter. Thick, smooth, creamy texture that can be eaten with any fruit, honey or even used as sour cream.
Debbie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product and taste. Use it for dressing and sauces. Parfaits and yogurt pops. Use in place of sour cream for desserts and sauces
Taylor T.