BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Colleen M.
Freeland, PA
I hate the way this tastes it has no flavor what so ever it is the grossest thing ive ever tasted in my life
Jennifer S.
North Hollywood
This is my go to yogurt just add a few drops of Mio flavoring and stir. It's perfect and low carb/low sugars
Day H.
Miami
Very healthy and still tastes amazing no matter if plain or not, loved the texture and loved the simpleness.
Melanie W.
Clever, MO
I love the plain Greek yogurt! Sometimes I’ll add fresh fruit to the mix & it makes for a great breakfast.
Stephany L.
Indio
I love, love, love Chobani. The texture is amazing and it is delicious. I really recommend Chobani yogurt.
Jennifer O.
My go to yogurt. I use this for protein shakes instead of buying protein powder. It has the freshest taste.
Mel A.
This always my go to breakfast/snack! Especially with cinnamon and a little bit of honey :) give it a try!
Lex P.
Philadelphia, PA
So delicious and healthy for you! This stuff is the beat hands down. Can’t believe I didn’t find it sooner!
I D.
Very good flavor, easy to mix with cereal, fruit, berries, smoothies and granola. Macros are great as well.
Danielle D.
Tacoma , WA
Great for a basic yogurt. I usually buy this for my kids, since I am dairy free. Great with fruit added in.
Taylor T.