BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
bailey m.
This product is a great alternative for sour cream and is also great to use in baked goods and cooking! Also healthier!
Jaci S.
Charlotte , NC
So many uses for this yogurt. Replacement for sour cream, great to boost overnight oatmeal and use for dipping sauces.
Charmaine C.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this for marinade, dressing, and replacement for sour cream or cream cheese. It's very versatile and inexpensive.
Ceirra C.
I get this item weekly and I love it. It tastes so good and can be used as a sub for sour cream, milk, mayo, etc. love!
Melissa H.
Houma
Love this product for making smoothies. I also Like to mix granola with this product. Would definitely purchase again.
rene a.
Lancaster
i eat this alot. It is great with cut up apples or other fruits. It is also great in smoothies, especially green ones.
Rachel P.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Tastes just like sour cream! Creamy, delicious, and pretty healthy! Love putting a dollop on top of nachos and tacos. 😍
Lynne M.
Cape Coral, FL
Amazing sour cream replacement. Nice texture and consistency. Great taste. Would never trust another brand than Chobani
Tristan G.
Springfield
I get these for my son. I’m not a fan of Greek yogurt but he likes them. I’ll usually buy them when they are on sale.
rachelle b.
texas
This is great tasting and awesome when I'm trying to watch my fats. Love that I can add my own fruits and nuts to it
Taylor T.