BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Maria P.
Charlotte , NC
I’m on the weight watchers program and this yogurt is 0 points. It’s perfect for all recipes. I eat it with granola or add my own fresh fruit. I sometimes like to use it like sour cream for baked potatoes or chili. You can use it in baking! I found a great bagel recipe that is simply Greek yogurt and self rising flour.
Allison F.
Dallas, TX
Good product, I just don’t buy often because I like the versions with the fat. I mostly give to my kids and they need it! Great taste! No added sugar! Easy breakfast! Everyone is happy! Will definitely buy again if fat versions isn’t available.
Alexa G.
I love this stuff! It has an amazing flavor despite the fact that it’s non-fat (sometimes I find that low or non fat products don’t taste as good as full fat products). But this yogurt does not disappoint! It’s a healthy option for yogurt and goes GREAT with granola and chia seeds.. it’s a great night time snack.
Mia G.
This is the way yogurt ever! You can add granula or fruit and make less boring. It’s so nice and amazing to eat. The texture is amazing when your eating and doesn’t have that many calories . Very filling and would reccomend to so many people . The price is amazing
Dara S.
Trussville, AL
This is my FAVORITE go to plain yogurt for making tatziki sauce. Great texture and blends so well. Also like to add to smoothies as a sugar free protein. As a diabetic I have to watch my sugar intake and mixing a little honey or stevia makes this a great snack as well.
Meaghan P.
Mooresville, NC
It sounds kind of strange but this product was one that I added to my pits food when he was experiencing allergies. It balanced out his body to get rid of his reaction and for that reason, I’m grateful! I’ve tried Chobani yogurt in several flavors myself (peach, pineapple, and blueberry) and loved them all! They have a fresher taste than other brands, I believe!
Miller M.
kentucky
In general on of my favorite yogurts on the market. Especially if you prefer Greek yogurt. It is an acquired taste so make sure you have sampled this yogurt before buying the full 32oz tub. But I use the large container most often for granola bowls or blended smoothies. It is a great replacement for milk!
raquel j.
Boca Raton
Chobani is my fav Yogurt. It probably has more calories than all the others, but it’s so creamy and good. I love the ones that come with pieces of fruits and you move it around. 100% recommend.
Chinks 👛.
Queens
Well considering the fact that it is PLAIN and doesn’t have any taste to it, it’s pretty much not that good but it is when you add nuts and fruit to it. Really healthy and affordable.
Sarah R.
I LOVEEE these plan nonfat cups! I use them for smoothies and even as a substitute for sour cream, mayonnaise and cream cheese when cooking! You cannot even taste the difference it’s awesome!
Taylor T.