BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sydney E.
Memphis, TN
I make a green kale Smoothie every day for lunch with this yogurt. I love Chobani! It's so creamy and perfectly tart.
Nicole I.
Chobani plain Greek yogurt has so many uses. We use it in exchange for sour cream in so many recipes including dips.
Brittany L.
Great amount of protein, low sugar. Tastes great plain or with a teaspoon of honey. Always can catch it on sale
Kim W.
Lots of protein. Very thick and creamy. I add a little vanilla extract with some Cinnamon and I have a little snack.
Kara B.
Lagrange, GA
This will always be my favorite. I love putting my own fruit in with it. It's tangy and rich and I absolutely love it
Courtney S.
Bemidji , MN
This works awesome as a sour cream substitute as well as creating my own flavors with fruit, honey and flavor drops!
Jolen H.
Terre Haute, IN
Chobani was the first Greek yogurt brand I tried. I love their flavor options and the price point is very reasonable
Katie G.
britt, IA
Nice flavor! Some plain greek yogurts taste really blah or even to me, sour. But this is great! My kids even like it!
Elyse B.
Keep this as a staple in my fridge for cooking and baking. Also great for a snack with honey and granola. Good value!
Isa G.
Fairfax
Super yummy! Specially if you add fruits and granola for a little more of flavor. I eat this every day for breakfast.
Taylor T.