BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Christine A.
Bronx, NY
Slightly bitter. Great thickness! I enjoy it with added granola and fresh fruit. It’s also great to cook with.
Kristy C.
Drexel Hill, PA
We use this yogurt most dats in our morning kale smoothie. It is rich and creamy with no unnecessary additives.
Brooklynn K.
Great quality - I get it when it’s on sale. Goes well in smoothies or with fruit for breakfast. I love Chobani!
Leia C.
I use this in tons of recipes ! Salads, dips, chicken, so versatile and delicious .. in recipes and on its own'
Cherish S.
Madison Hts, MI
Chiboni is by far my favorite yogurt, the vanilla and strawberry banana isn’t favorite. It’s smooth and creamy.
Terra L.
Dublin, OH
Thick, creamy and yummy. No weird tastes and it doesn't upset my stomach. Love the higher protein it provides.
Austina L.
I use splenda to sweeten and eat with fresh berries and it's super delicious. It's my favorite type of yogurt.
Creamy and thick, delicious alone, in smoothies or in any yogurt based recipes. This is a staple in our house!
Odette C.
Taunton , MA
Love to mix with fruit or granola. Not too sweet. Kind of tart so if your not into that you many not like them.
Bruna M.
Hoboken, NJ
Simce I came to the united states I was impressive witj all the flavprs that chonaninhas it is very incredible
Taylor T.