BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Sophia R.
Rock, WV
Chobani yogurt is so smooth and yummy! I love eating it at breakfast with cinnamon and fruit! Make sure you stir it well before eating.
Nicole A.
Midlothian
Plain Greek yogurt is so versatile and delicious. Chobani always has a quality product and never have to worry about expiration dates.
Arielle W.
Tucson , AZ
Perfect for baking needs and to substitute with sour cream when it is an ingredient. Most stores sell it and it’s usually pretty cheap.
Jessica J.
Athens
I love this yougurt, not to eat plain , but to cook with. I made a pound cake the other week and let's just say it was gone that night!
Tara N.
I love the plain. You can do so much with it like smoothies, use it in place of sour cream and so much more. I always have it on hand.
Marie B.
The original flavour isn't great but add some honey and granola and it's great!! Makes for a healthy and nutritious breakfast or snack.
Amanda W.
I love the plain yogurt one. Its a awesome taste and cery good for u. The price are very reasonable. I usually buys these at Savemart.
Tavi K.
Albany, CA
Tastes good and feels like it is a high quality yogurt. I am not a huge fan of greek yogurt, but overall i do enjoy this product.
Jennifer S.
Ann Arbor
I use this when baking to replace fattier food sometimes. If I notice a difference it’s actually that my food is richer and creamier.
Teresa W.
I use this in place of sour cream and mayo. You honestly can't taste the difference. It's the perfect substitute and super healthy!!
Taylor T.