BY CHOBANI #7 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
lissa b.
Sacramento, CA
So perfect. I sit everyday with a pack of this granola and honey for breakfast and it never fails to satisfy me.
Melissa B.
Plantation, FL
So delicious and expensive. I love the low fat and original flavor equally the same! It's pure heaven with fruit.
Rachel
Springfield, IL
These cups are perfect serving sizes for recipes, snacks and cooking. I like the plain with berries and granola.
Mindy F.
Gering
Very good. Good texture, flavor and a good amount of protein. Reasonably priced. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Jessica  P.
Love this yogurt! It’s an easy breakfast for me. I usually drizzle some honey and mix it. It’s creamy and smooth.
Lindsey C.
Athens, Ohio
I love the new packaging of chobani. I LOVE their greek yogurt for my smoothies and it is very reasonably priced
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
I like to use this in recipes that call for a lot of cheese or cream cheese. It flavor is consistent and creamy!
sarahelegear L.
Fairhope, AL
I use this with granola, but i also use it as a substitute in recipes! It’s makes for a healthier meal or snack.
kate S.
Baltimore
Excellent to use in recipes for Mediterranean cooking. Makes a great tzatziki sauce or marinade for meats.
Ashley H.
I use this in place of sour cream. It tastes pretty similar and is much better for you. It's packed with protien
Taylor T.