BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth G.
West Babylon, NY
I use it in my smoothies as I can not eat it alone. It has low sugar and high protein which is a really good quality.
Ashleigh P.
Juneau, wi
I love the consistency of their plain yogurt and of course the taste and price. It is usually always the brand I use.
Courtney S.
Bemidji , MN
This works awesome as a sour cream substitute as well as creating my own flavors with fruit, honey and flavor drops!
Flávia C.
Manhattan
Chobani is a reliable and very delicious yogurt that I would like to recommend to everyone to taste it. Good product!
Elyse B.
Keep this as a staple in my fridge for cooking and baking. Also great for a snack with honey and granola. Good value!
Rachel M.
Katy, TX
Super healthy I like to eat it in the morning with some fruit . I want to try all the brands I would.really recommend
Sydney E.
Memphis, TN
I make a green kale Smoothie every day for lunch with this yogurt. I love Chobani! It's so creamy and perfectly tart.
Yvette D.
Very good , I actually don't like so much natural taste I rather with a little bit of sweet , maybe vanilla or others
Sommer R.
I really like using this product for desert, make a little fruit and yogurt bowl that isn't unhealthy. It's wonderful
Katie G.
britt, IA
Nice flavor! Some plain greek yogurts taste really blah or even to me, sour. But this is great! My kids even like it!
Taylor T.