BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Eden M.
One of my favorite breakfast choices. Healthy, delicious and filling. Love the other flavors too Chobani® Blended Vanilla Non-Fat
Melissa R.
North Port, FL
I like to use the plain greek yogurt for many things, add mix ins for snack, put in to my smoothies or even use as a sour cream substitute.
Edyline E.
I highly suggest eating this with something because it has no taste, as expected. Alone, it tastes horrible lol. It also has a good price.
Stacey B.
WILMINGTON, NC
Love this brand yogurt! I use it a lot in my smoothie and cereal sometimes I will add fruit to it! I would recommend this brand to anyone!
Sparco M.
Orlando
Definitely this is a great option when you are avoiding extra sugar and you are keeping track of your calories. Amazing taste and texture.
Amelia B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great product! Plain Greek yogurt is so good for you and this one has a creamy nice taste. I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Sabrina C.
Sparks, NV
Super bomb original greek yogurt. Never dissapoints. I love to use this in my morning smoothie. It has a great taste and is really filling.
Catherine L.
New Braunfels, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Would rather recommend vanilla then plain but it tastes great if you add honey or fresh fruit. Consistancy is good and love the packaging.
Monserrat G.
Delicious and healthy with some fruit and home made granola with a bit of honey drizzled on top for a delicious flavor when all combined.
Jeff P.
Ann Arbor
A pretty-good yogurt. I’m not insanely crazy on the overall flavor of this product but it’s my favorite Greek yogurt to use for cooking.
Taylor T.