BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Katie G.
britt, IA
Nice flavor! Some plain greek yogurts taste really blah or even to me, sour. But this is great! My kids even like it!
Alison W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Smooth taste without the calories!  Great for people on weight watchers as it's not a whole lot of points.
Isa G.
Fairfax
Super yummy! Specially if you add fruits and granola for a little more of flavor. I eat this every day for breakfast.
Holly T.
Vinton, VA
This is great for weight loss if you're watching fat intake. I add agave syrup, cinnamon, fresh berries, and granola.
Rachel M.
Katy, TX
Super healthy I like to eat it in the morning with some fruit . I want to try all the brands I would.really recommend
Tristan G.
Springfield
I get these for my son. I’m not a fan of Greek yogurt but he likes them. I’ll usually buy them when they are on sale.
Amanda R.
Uniontown
I don’t eat the plain yogurt by itself but it’s great in recipes and full of protein!

Brittany L.
Great amount of protein, low sugar. Tastes great plain or with a teaspoon of honey. Always can catch it on sale
Kara B.
Lagrange, GA
This will always be my favorite. I love putting my own fruit in with it. It's tangy and rich and I absolutely love it
alex m.
Provo, UT
Not my favorite, but a good yogurt. Always on sale at the grocery store. I buy this when they’re out of my favorite.
Taylor T.