BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Liz S.
This is a delicious yogurt, it is inexpensive and easy to find, it was simple and creamy and I can't wait to eat another heaping spoon of it!
Leanne H.
Lexington Park
Love being able to add my own fruit to plain yogurt, and not having to worry about all the added sugar. Being all-natural is a huge bonus!
Leanne S.
Chicago
This is my favorite brand of plain Greek yogurt to use in place of sour cream, or other healthy recipes that use plain Greek yogurt.
Aj W.
Great for a quick snack. Very filling with a good taste. I love using them on top of tacos or adding fruit and creating a healthy dessert.
Erica W.
Mesa, AZ
The only yogurt my kiddos enjoy. They love the flavors coconut, raspberry, banana and lime. Great for eating or for things like smoothies.
Megan G.
Midland, TX
This yogurt is perfect for mixing in together for smoothies and protien shakes. Doesn't really have a flavor so you can add anything to it.
Rosalie B.
Canfield, OH
I love this yogurt! Great for mixing with fruit, granola, or honey! It’s a great one to keep in your fridge to switch up and make your own!
Camila M.
Rockland, MA
Amazing with granola or fruits, I prefer this version, the one vanilla is too much for me, you can eat without add any sugar or sweetening.
Eden M.
One of my favorite breakfast choices. Healthy, delicious and filling. Love the other flavors too Chobani® Blended Vanilla Non-Fat
Melissa R.
North Port, FL
I like to use the plain greek yogurt for many things, add mix ins for snack, put in to my smoothies or even use as a sour cream substitute.
Taylor T.