BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Talia J.
Snellville , GA
I love using the plain non fat Greek yogurt in my protein shakes ! It makes it less chalky and gives it a richer taste.
Merly J.
Catano, PR
Consistencia perfecta para hacer nuestros batidos nutritivos o simplemente para disfrutarlo con tus frutas preferidas.
Shannon D.
Harper Woods, MI
I like this. It’s nice to mix fresh fruit in, or use as a sour cream alternative for cooking. I am a repeat purchaser.
Jeffrey M.
The back of a I like to mix this with my blueberries and granola as a great start to my morning. Creamy and refreshing
Charmaine C.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this for marinade, dressing, and replacement for sour cream or cream cheese. It's very versatile and inexpensive.
Carolyn B.
Love using this for smoothies, makes everything blend together perfectly and it's one of my key ingredients everytime.
Jamie L.
Trapper Creek
Great healthy snack! I love adding some fresh fruit as well as using it as a sour cream alternative. Great price.
Felipe G.
San Jose
This is my favorite plain yogurt. It tastes so delightful. This is perfect for breakfast. I would recommend you rry it.
Peyton S.
Auburn
Personally, I love plain yogurt. Has a nice taste, creamy and very smooth. Great for a quick breakfast or a fast snack.
Javonna B.
Cincinnati, OH
Great for so many uses. Sour cream replacement or as a base in smoothies. Also great to mix in berries, honey or nuts.
Taylor T.