BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Tania B.
Rochester
I use this for cooking in place of sour cream or mayonnaise or any other creamy texture. Lowers the fat and calories and still tastes great.
Maribel M.
Miami
Delicioso!!! Empaque ideal para llevar en el bolso de mano y no caer en tentaciones en la calle! No es costoso y siempre se consiguen ofertas
Amy P.
Downsville
This yogurt has a great texture and flavor. Super tangy, excellent source of protein. I like it drizzled with honey and topped with walnuts!
Lauren B.
Cincinnati
I love Greek yogurt. This is a good brand. Love eating Greek yogurt instead of sour cream for a healthy alternative. Tastes exactly the same
Kelly K.
Sioux Center, IA
I really don’t know why I love Chobani so much but I always look for it first and buy it if it’s on sale or cheaper than the other varieties.
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
This yogurt is great for making smoothies, my personal preference. Or even eating it on its own with some granola and honey is a great snack
Caroline K.
Very delicious and light. It is healthy and a better option than normal yogurt. I think it taste better than normal yogurt and is affordable.
Megan G.
Midland, TX
This yogurt is perfect for mixing in together for smoothies and protien shakes. Doesn't really have a flavor so you can add anything to it.
Rosalie B.
Canfield, OH
I love this yogurt! Great for mixing with fruit, granola, or honey! It’s a great one to keep in your fridge to switch up and make your own!
Erica W.
Mesa, AZ
The only yogurt my kiddos enjoy. They love the flavors coconut, raspberry, banana and lime. Great for eating or for things like smoothies.
Taylor T.