BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
We use this yogurt in all of our recipes that need yogurt or cream. I don't much care for the taste of the plain yogurt itself, but it's a good consistency to use in cooking. It is a pretty good value too.
Miosoty C.
Bronx
I use the yogurt for more than just eating it. I took a course in healthier feminine hygiene with the usage of no favor yogurt specifically this one can make a woman healthier. Probiotic Based information.
Kayla C.
Vacaville, CA
I use it mostly in smoothies and it works great. But it separates a lot, so by the time I reach the bottom it is a much drier consistency. I will continue to use it because it has the lowest amount of sugar out of all of the others I like.
Jared K.
Conway, SC
I have eaten this yogurt many times as it is pretty low in fat and high in protein. I usually buy it at Walmart and it’s a pretty good value and can be found in single servings for as little as a dollar.
Nicole V.
Bismarck
This works perfect for making blender smoothies and I use it as sour cream and mix in seasoning to make dips for veggies It’s a richer flavor than other brands. We just love it here. I would recommend it
Karli S.
Great to throw in your lunch bag with some fresh fruit or for cooking at home! Can substitute cup for cup for sour cream when cooking and minimize the fat and increase the protein! Who doesn’t like that.
Danisha B.
Bronx, NY
I like plain yogurt because you can use it so many different ways. I use it to make smoothies. It goes well with any fruits. Like most yogurts it’s a little bitter but it’s not bad. I do recommend it to.
Kelly L.
Bend
I use this a lot for sour cream substitute and for cooking. It’s a great value. Great taste. Usually you can find it on sale and it’s healthy. Great easy breakfast choice. Usually have this in my fridge
Jamie M.
Lynchburg, VA
I like this simple yogurt. It is a better option for you then other yogurt products. It’s tasty and this serving is plenty and filling. It makes the perfect breakfast on the go. It goes great with your choice of granola, fruit, or honey.
Alisa🌻 S.
This yogurt is healthy and delicious. I add it to my overnight oatmeal to make it creamier or just have it plain with some fruit for breakfast or a snack. My chickens also love it for a extra treat. I buy this weekly on my grocery trips.
Taylor T.