BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Lindsey K.
Louisa
I love greek yogurt, and the Chobani brand delivers in terms of quality and taste. I use plain greek yogurt for much more than just breakfast. I've used it in cheesecakes, in smoothies, and even in creamy chicken enchiladas as a substitute for sour cream. The smaller cups are perfect for when you only need a little and don't have the cash to splurge on a larger container. I keep a few of these in my fridge for when I need a richer-tasting sour cream alternative. Some people don't like the sour taste of greek yogurt, but after you get used to it, it kind of grows on you and suddenly "regular" yogurt becomes subpar.
Kelli Y.
Harold
This is my favorite yogurt. I always have some in my refrigerator in the small cups and the large tub. My favorite way to eat this is with some fresh fruit and granola. The tangy taste of the yogurt is the perfect complement to the sweet fruit. It is very satiating. I also love to use this in place of sour cream. I put this in dips, on potatoes, anything that calls for sour cream and you have the perfect healthier option. Chobani is by far the best brand of yogurt. I’ve tried other brands but the chobani texture is smooth, but thick enough to be satisfying.
Kristýna B.
Recently I've gone on a low sugar and low carb diet, and this is the only Chobani yogurt I allow myself to have on that plan. It's super good, I can mix in my protein ceral or fresh berries or even a little tiny bit of honey or peanut butter, depending on where I am at with sugar intake that day and it's super tasty. I have it almost daily with something.
If i'm not watching sugar, it's absolutely amazing with a spoonful of nutella.
Yuri K.
As someone who is into health, wellness, and fitness, I always choose plain non-fat yogurt for a midday snack. No need to worry about any extra sweeteners, chemicals, or artificial flavorings. It's very biter but I usually add blueberries and a nut butter along with it, or mix it with some protein powder. The macros for this product is pretty good too. I usually buy the big containers (with 5 servings) to save plastic. It is very cost efficient and worth every cent
Tiffany W.
Okay, okay, before you read this do not judge before trying. I actually use this yogurt, the original, none fruit yogurt to make a Fit Men Cook pizza! If you've never heard of Fit Man Cook, he has a youtube channel with all this delicious healthy recipes. For the pizza, using pita bread without using marina sauce, I would use this yogurt for the sauce instead, and the toppings are of course mozerella, with the choices of bite sized chicken breast that has been sprinkled with a little pepper and a hint of garlic salt, in addition of green onions, red onion slices. Bake and BOOM (fit men's cook famous ending word) your ready to eat, bone apple teeth. haha. Trust me, it's really yummy, a tad sweet due to the yogurt but you'll barely realize it was used.  Chobani® Blended Vanilla Non-Fat
Austin B.
North Wilkesboro
This is a great food to mix some berries with and some mixed fruit in if you are dieting. Otherwise it is my own opinion but I think that if you eat it plain by itself you would probably hate it. I ate this yogurt a while with mixed fruit and it tastes pretty good.
Anjanae C.
New ORLEANS, LA
This is my go-to yogurt. It has the perfect blend of probiotics for my dietary needs and a great flavor for my tastebuds. (They're important, too lol) I use it almost every morning in my veggie/fruit smoothies and it helps make them creamy and flavorful. It's got only the minimal ingredients required and I love that most about it. No added sweeteners or other junk I have no use for. I'd definitely recommend!
Jabs M.
Madison
Delicious yogurt that is smooth but has the perfect amount of tartness to it. I use this plain variety and mix with honey if I am eating it on it’s own, or I will also use it in place of sour cream. Chobani yogurt has been a mainstay in my refrigerator, and after I heard the company story (definitely look it up), I will be a loyal customer.
Mandy T.
Lititz
I started eating nonfat yogurt when I really kicked my nutrition into high gear about four months postpartum. The other chill Bonnie yogurt’s that are pre-mixed with fruit are high in sugar and lower in protein than this one. I typically will mix this with fresh fruit or frozen fruit and it keeps me full until lunch.
Nicole B.
college point
It’s great and delicious I don’t really eat dairy but this is good. It doesn’t have a flavor but I use it to mix it with fruits. I use frozen fruits and this yogurt. I blend it and it makes it a creamy fruit açaí bowl
Taylor T.