BY CHOBANI #9 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Yuri K.
As someone who is into health, wellness, and fitness, I always choose plain non-fat yogurt for a midday snack. No need to worry about any extra sweeteners, chemicals, or artificial flavorings. It's very biter but I usually add blueberries and a nut butter along with it, or mix it with some protein powder. The macros for this product is pretty good too. I usually buy the big containers (with 5 servings) to save plastic. It is very cost efficient and worth every cent
Tiffany W.
Okay, okay, before you read this do not judge before trying. I actually use this yogurt, the original, none fruit yogurt to make a Fit Men Cook pizza! If you've never heard of Fit Man Cook, he has a youtube channel with all this delicious healthy recipes. For the pizza, using pita bread without using marina sauce, I would use this yogurt for the sauce instead, and the toppings are of course mozerella, with the choices of bite sized chicken breast that has been sprinkled with a little pepper and a hint of garlic salt, in addition of green onions, red onion slices. Bake and BOOM (fit men's cook famous ending word) your ready to eat, bone apple teeth. haha. Trust me, it's really yummy, a tad sweet due to the yogurt but you'll barely realize it was used.  Chobani® Blended Vanilla Non-Fat
Austin B.
North Wilkesboro
This is a great food to mix some berries with and some mixed fruit in if you are dieting. Otherwise it is my own opinion but I think that if you eat it plain by itself you would probably hate it. I ate this yogurt a while with mixed fruit and it tastes pretty good.
Lauren M.
Long Island, NY
Unfortunately I had t stop eating this due to a lactose sensitivity, but for years I basically lived off of this stuff! The best yogurt by itself, or in a smoothie, or with berries/granola mixed in! You can eat it shamelessly because there's no added sweetness, just the live active cultures your body needs! Def pick some up to add into your breakfast rotations
Anjanae C.
New ORLEANS, LA
This is my go-to yogurt. It has the perfect blend of probiotics for my dietary needs and a great flavor for my tastebuds. (They're important, too lol) I use it almost every morning in my veggie/fruit smoothies and it helps make them creamy and flavorful. It's got only the minimal ingredients required and I love that most about it. No added sweeteners or other junk I have no use for. I'd definitely recommend!
Jabs M.
Madison
Delicious yogurt that is smooth but has the perfect amount of tartness to it. I use this plain variety and mix with honey if I am eating it on it’s own, or I will also use it in place of sour cream. Chobani yogurt has been a mainstay in my refrigerator, and after I heard the company story (definitely look it up), I will be a loyal customer.
Pamella C.
Monroe , NC
My favorite off all! It’s delicious with oats and whey protein! It’s my favorite breakfast! Also great to bake cakes, cookies!
I like the plain one because you add whatever you want! I usually like it with peanut butter and oats!
Olivia N.
New Orleans, LA
I’m very calorie and protein conscious so in my household we have long been substituting fat free Greek yogurt for sour cream. Fewer calories, higher protein, very similar taste. Chobani’s fat free Greek yogurt is one of the better options available and the price is reasonable. Would recommend!
Grace C.
This yogurt has actually changed the way I eat. I love to eat creamy dips and have sour cream. I started using this a substitute for dips, sauces and just as yogurt and I love it. I buy the large container and use it at most meals. It tastes great on chili, sweet potatoes and even veggie burgers.
Emily P.
Charlotte
I love Chobani and how smooth it is. It’s a great yogurt and keeps me full for a long time. I love the variety of flavors. I have never been a yogurt fan but chobani is my favorite now and go to breakfast or snack food. I always buy Chobani when I am at the stores, it is a staple in my household.
Taylor T.