BY CHOBANI #7 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Emily P.
salt lake city
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite yogurt. I always have some in my refrigerator in the small cups and the large tub. My favorite way to eat this is with some fresh fruit and granola. The tangy taste of the yogurt is the perfect complement to the sweet fruit. It is very satiating. I also love to use this in place of sour cream. I put this in dips, on potatoes, anything that calls for sour cream and you have the perfect healthier option. Chobani is by far the best brand of yogurt. I’ve tried other brands but the chobani texture is smooth, but thick enough to be satisfying
Alexa G.
Petal, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this yogurt every week and I love it. It’s plain but it’s the healthiest one of them all. Will keep your digestive system moving and healthy. I usually put almonds in mine and strawberries or blue berries to give it a little sweet on it. Also with honey taste so good. Love this!
Alisa I.
I like Chobani over other brands because it's thicker and creamier.  More rich in flavor as well.  It blends well into recipes without altering the intended flavor.  I can easily substitute this into dressings and recipes that call for mayonnaise or milk products.
Edie D.
Verona, PA
For a healthier yogurt treat, I like to combine Chobani plain non-fat with sliced almonds, fresh berries, a bit of granola and unsweetened coconut.  It's not sweet but it feels full on the tongue.  The berries add sweetness.  Most natural yogurt I can find.
Reyni s.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This stuff is amazing. Okay don’t think I am being misleading. At first, when you open the little container and you taste it for me ... it’s tooooo Tarte. But if you add salt it turns into sour cream (healthy kind ) . If you add stevia it turns into an enjoyable yogurt. I think it’s amazing because it’s soooo versatile. I went from 36% of body fat to 18% body fat where you could see my abs and this was on of my snacks or what i would put in my healthy tacos.
Lindsey K.
I love greek yogurt, and the Chobani brand delivers in terms of quality and taste. I use plain greek yogurt for much more than just breakfast. I've used it in cheesecakes, in smoothies, and even in creamy chicken enchiladas as a substitute for sour cream. The smaller cups are perfect for when you only need a little and don't have the cash to splurge on a larger container. I keep a few of these in my fridge for when I need a richer-tasting sour cream alternative. Some people don't like the sour taste of greek yogurt, but after you get used to it, it kind of grows on you and suddenly "regular" yogurt becomes subpar.
Angelica C.
Wilmington, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this product. It is a great substitute for sour cream. It is also a great snack when adding fresh fruit to it. I love this brand and feel like I am getting my money worth in the product. I recommend this to everyone.
Kristýna B.
Recently I've gone on a low sugar and low carb diet, and this is the only Chobani yogurt I allow myself to have on that plan. It's super good, I can mix in my protein ceral or fresh berries or even a little tiny bit of honey or peanut butter, depending on where I am at with sugar intake that day and it's super tasty. I have it almost daily with something.
If i'm not watching sugar, it's absolutely amazing with a spoonful of nutella.
hannah s.
Allston, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Mostly use the plain flavor in recipes. Perfect size for making dips etc and not letting the rest go to waste. My favorite is making taziki and chobani is the perfect Greek yogurt to use. Will continue choosing chobani!
alexia c.
riverside
Purchased at: Target
Best plain yogurt out there, I eat it for breakfast & just mix in some oats or graham crackers. My nephews even love it I just chop up strawberries & they could literally eat it all day! It’s their favorite and mine
Taylor T.