BY CHOBANI #6 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• So I know yoghurt is supposed to be good for digestion - ...3 Answers
Lindsey K.
I love greek yogurt, and the Chobani brand delivers in terms of quality and taste. I use plain greek yogurt for much more than just breakfast. I've used it in cheesecakes, in smoothies, and even in creamy chicken enchiladas as a substitute for sour cream. The smaller cups are perfect for when you only need a little and don't have the cash to splurge on a larger container. I keep a few of these in my fridge for when I need a richer-tasting sour cream alternative. Some people don't like the sour taste of greek yogurt, but after you get used to it, it kind of grows on you and suddenly "regular" yogurt becomes subpar.
Kristýna B.
Recently I've gone on a low sugar and low carb diet, and this is the only Chobani yogurt I allow myself to have on that plan. It's super good, I can mix in my protein ceral or fresh berries or even a little tiny bit of honey or peanut butter, depending on where I am at with sugar intake that day and it's super tasty. I have it almost daily with something.
If i'm not watching sugar, it's absolutely amazing with a spoonful of nutella.
Yuri K.
As someone who is into health, wellness, and fitness, I always choose plain non-fat yogurt for a midday snack. No need to worry about any extra sweeteners, chemicals, or artificial flavorings. It's very biter but I usually add blueberries and a nut butter along with it, or mix it with some protein powder. The macros for this product is pretty good too. I usually buy the big containers (with 5 servings) to save plastic. It is very cost efficient and worth every cent
Austin B.
North Wilkesboro
This is a great food to mix some berries with and some mixed fruit in if you are dieting. Otherwise it is my own opinion but I think that if you eat it plain by itself you would probably hate it. I ate this yogurt a while with mixed fruit and it tastes pretty good.
Anjanae C.
New ORLEANS, LA
This is my go-to yogurt. It has the perfect blend of probiotics for my dietary needs and a great flavor for my tastebuds. (They're important, too lol) I use it almost every morning in my veggie/fruit smoothies and it helps make them creamy and flavorful. It's got only the minimal ingredients required and I love that most about it. No added sweeteners or other junk I have no use for. I'd definitely recommend!
Jabs M.
Madison
Delicious yogurt that is smooth but has the perfect amount of tartness to it. I use this plain variety and mix with honey if I am eating it on it’s own, or I will also use it in place of sour cream. Chobani yogurt has been a mainstay in my refrigerator, and after I heard the company story (definitely look it up), I will be a loyal customer.
Nicole B.
college point
It’s great and delicious I don’t really eat dairy but this is good. It doesn’t have a flavor but I use it to mix it with fruits. I use frozen fruits and this yogurt. I blend it and it makes it a creamy fruit açaí bowl
Grace C.
This yogurt has actually changed the way I eat. I love to eat creamy dips and have sour cream. I started using this a substitute for dips, sauces and just as yogurt and I love it. I buy the large container and use it at most meals. It tastes great on chili, sweet potatoes and even veggie burgers.
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like using this plain flavor best in smoothies or mashing berries, honey and peanut butter into it. It's not that great on its own, but I've also spoiled my taste buds with vanilla and strawberry flavors. It's a bit overpriced, but definitely my favorite yogurt brand so I don't say no.
Rachael R.
Jacksonville, NC
Best yogurt!! Especially if your making parfaits or even just want some really good healthy yogurt. It tastes so good, it a little expensive but it’s worth it! I don’t eat yogurt that much so I don’t buy it all the time but when I want yogurt this is one of the choices I consider every time!!
Taylor T.