Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Kimberly M.
Tacoma
Chobani is my favorite brand for yogurt. I learned this after trying out the blended blueberry yogurt! This peach flavor is amazing and would definitely buy it again! I’d recommend it to others because it’s so delicious!
Sami S.
Oak Creek, WI
Purchased at: Target
I love this greek yogurt and I love the peaches blended in. It adds the perfect amount of flavor contrast and texture contrast to make this yogurt the perfect snack. However I like the individual servings better.
Ashley H.
St Petersburg, FL
Chobani is my all time favorite Greek yogurt. It is the perfect amount of sweet and never tastes artificial. The peach is my favorite flavor and there are pieces of real peach blended in. I also haven’t tried a flavor of Chobani that I didn’t like!
Arielle D.
Anderson
It’s a pretty good product for the price, Chobani seems to always have sales for its products as well. I think the after taste is a little odd but it is still pretty good. It’s a good staple for a diet as well.
Danielle W.
Columbus, OH
This is such a good yogurt to add to any fruit smoothie. I work long days without being able to eat or really drink much so that's how I get most of my nutrition and energy. Tastes so good and blends so well.
Alicia a.
kearny
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This yogurt is so delicious, i keep on buying it, the fact the is nonfat is great, the price is right is not too expensive. The yogurt is so creamy and you can actually taste the peaches and find some in it. I do recommend to try this yogurt.
Maggie J.
Macon, GA
I’ve never been a fan of Greek yogurt, so when I went to try this product I was a little skeptical. But I was pleasantly surprised by the taste. It tastes amazing and I’m a big fan of the peach. I keep this stuff in my fridge all the time!
Mitchell C.
Muncie
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love Chobani’s Peach Blended Greek Yogurt. It makes for the perfect snack in between classes or after a workout. It’s filling while simultaneously not making you feel bloated. 32 Oz. Tub lasts for a while, and it’s a great deal!
Hillary M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Purchased at: Publix
My favorite yogurt. The peaches are always sweet!! Perfectly blended. I have one for breakfast in the morning. And it tastes so good!! The value is also good for the product I also buy these in 4 packs.
Falisha J.
Exeter
Purchased at: Target
The only yogurt that my husband will eat! Also the cherry flavor. This is actually really good yogurt and it’s not to pricey. I feel like it’s better than most greek yogurt. I will keep buying this kind