Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Robyn H.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by P B.Chobani® Peach Blended Non-Fat Greek Yogurt 32 oz. Tub uploaded by Brittnie D.

BY CHOBANI

A portion of profits for a better world. see more...

Ron W.
Norman
Chobani Peach Greek yogurt is very flavorful. It combines well with fresh fruit to make a delicious smoothie or is terrific straight from the container. It has a real peach flavor.
Kate B.
United States
I love the peach version of this yogurt. It is perfect for a spring or summer. It is my favorite after the strawberry flavor. Chobani Greek yogurt is very high in protein and this is quite low in sugar so it is a healthy choice.
Hanna O.
This is one of the best peach yogurts I have tasted. It's so accurate to the taste of peach and has the best consistency for a Greek yogurt. I buy this so often and I mix granola into this yogurt. It's the best yogurt I've ate.
Kara L.
Such good yogurt! 100% would recommend. I’ve bought this brand yogurt a couple if times, and it has never failed to bring a good start to my mornings. It’s softer and sweet than most yogurts I’ve tried in the past, and I would definitely buy it again, and again.
Connor F.
Orem, Ut
Great flavor and taste. Not too strong but just enough to make you wanting more. Bought it at Walmart for pretty cheap and it lasted a while because it goes a long way. I would buy it again because my kid loves it as well.
Hannah M.
Tallmadge, OH
The peach isn’t my personal favorite but as someone who doesn’t really like yogurt and eats it for the extra probiotics, this is the only brand I can tolerate. The fruit on the bottom helps and I also put granola in mind.
Sarah S.
Muncie
I love Chobani, but the peach flavor is not my favorite. I love the texture of the yogurt and how it makes me feel, but I would rather have other flavors like vanilla or strawberry. Sometimes the peach gets too chunky on the bottom.
Amy S.
Elmwood Park
I think they’re delicious if you add granola to them! A great source of protein, almost the whole family snacks on them! I’m not sure if anyone else experiences this but sometimes it has a bit of a chalky texture???
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
Chobani is my favorite brand for yogurt. I learned this after trying out the blended blueberry yogurt! This peach flavor is amazing and would definitely buy it again! I’d recommend it to others because it’s so delicious!
♡anny m.
North Mankato, MN
I’m not the biggest fan of greek yogurt but this product works great in my morning smoothies and the added fruit and veggies in my smoothie help to mask the flavor that I’m not a big fan of while still helping me get in the benefits of greek yogurt!